|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late is the person Booth is waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) A few hours.
2. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they went through their divorces.
(b) When they first got married.
(c) The time when their mother left them.
(d) When they were homeless.
3. What moniker does Lincoln continually call Booth's girlfriend when Booth is telling him about his date the night before in Scene 3?
(a) Mother Mary.
(b) Sweet Grace.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. What does Lincoln advise Booth to do in terms of card dealing in Scene 1?
(a) Deal slower.
(b) Practice smaller parts of the hustle.
(c) Deal faster.
(d) Count cards.
5. What does Booth accuse Lincoln of being after he finds out he has discovered something of his that was hidden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
2. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
3. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's mother leave an inheritance to?
4. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
5. Whom is Booth waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)