|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
(a) Three-card monte.
(b) Gin rummy.
2. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's mother leave an inheritance to?
3. How does Booth do when he plays cards with Lincoln near the end of Scene 5?
(a) He picks all the cards right.
(b) He picks a few cards right.
(c) He loses.
(d) He picks most of the cards wrong.
4. What part of Lincoln's work costume does he rip?
(a) The jacket.
(b) The beard.
(c) The pants.
(d) The hat.
5. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Quit hustling.
(c) Start drinking.
(d) Become homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth say he does not understand about Lincoln near the end of Scene 2?
2. What kind of mood does Lincoln awake in at the beginning of Scene 4?
3. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
4. What does Booth say hurt because his girlfriend was so sweet?
5. When does Lincoln say would be a good time for him to quit his job?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)