|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not mentioned regarding what the people Lincoln works with do?
(a) Pretending to shoot him.
(b) Laughing at him.
(c) Sneaking up behind him.
(d) Watching him pretend to die.
2. How many years apart did Lincoln and Booth's parents leave them?
3. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
4. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Honest Abe.
(d) Uncle Sam.
5. Finish the sentence: "I should quit right then and ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lincoln laying in at the beginning of Scene 3?
2. What does Lincoln tell Booth he found of his that was hidden in Scene 3?
3. What does Lincoln begin reminiscing about in Scene 4?
4. How late is the person Booth is waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
5. What does Booth unload at the beginning of Scene 2?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)