|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
(a) A park.
(b) His job.
(c) The store.
(d) A bar.
2. What does Booth say the items he unloads would help Lincoln with?
(a) Find a girlfriend.
(b) Get a house.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Find a friend.
3. What does Booth unload at the beginning of Scene 2?
(d) Clothes and shoes.
4. What is the name of the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
5. What does Lincoln advise Booth to do in terms of card dealing in Scene 1?
(a) Count cards.
(b) Deal slower.
(c) Practice smaller parts of the hustle.
(d) Deal faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
2. What does Booth budget money for in Scene 2?
3. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
4. What does Booth pull out when Lincoln enters the room in Scene 1?
5. What does Lincoln say he would rather do than partake in the venture Booth proposes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)