|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth say Lincoln is lacking worth in?
(a) His home.
(b) His love life.
(c) His job.
(d) His life.
2. Finish the sentence: "come on man this is life and death, go all _____".
3. What does Lincoln advise Booth to do in terms of card dealing in Scene 1?
(a) Count cards.
(b) Deal faster.
(c) Practice smaller parts of the hustle.
(d) Deal slower.
4. Complete the sentence: "You must be thuh man who ____ thuh most".
5. Why does Booth say it is necessary that he and Lincoln buy a certain item for their house in Scene 2?
(a) To appear successful.
(b) To impress women.
(c) To appear rich.
(d) To be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Booth's girlfriends name?
2. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
3. Who does Booth call "some miscellaneous stranger"?
4. Who does Lincoln tell Booth to get in touch with in Scene 3?
5. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)