|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln advise Booth to do in terms of card dealing in Scene 1?
(a) Count cards.
(b) Deal faster.
(c) Deal slower.
(d) Practice smaller parts of the hustle.
2. What does Booth do when he awakes in Scene 4?
(a) Goes to work.
(c) Goes to the bathroom.
(d) Listens to Lincoln hustle.
3. Who does Lincoln say he works with the most during his job?
(c) White people.
(d) Rich people.
4. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
(a) The store.
(b) A park.
(c) His job.
(d) A bar.
5. Who has Booth just come from seeing at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln tell Booth he will need if he decides to become a hustler?
2. Finish the sentence: "I should quit right then and ____".
3. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
4. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
5. Finish the sentence: "thinking they could take me and they got took ________".
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)