|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Booth just come from seeing at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His boss.
2. What does Lincoln offer to help Booth with in Scene 3?
(b) To buy a car.
(c) To buy a house.
(d) His card game.
3. Who does Lincoln say he is not just because of his clothes in Scene 2?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
4. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
(a) A toy.
(c) Too much.
5. Why does Booth say it is necessary that he and Lincoln buy a certain item for their house in Scene 2?
(a) To be happy.
(b) To appear successful.
(c) To impress women.
(d) To appear rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth say hurt because his girlfriend was so sweet?
2. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
3. What does Lincoln do after Booth asks him to show him a trick in the card hustle at the end of Scene 3?
4. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
5. Who does Lincoln tell Booth to get in touch with in Scene 3?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)