|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wolfman attend school?
2. What is the name of the estate where Kenny lives?
3. What does Flight say is in Tommy Watkiss' blood?
4. What does Flight give Rebus at dinner?
5. Who attacks Rebus in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rebus tell Flight about Lamb?
2. What does Rebus find out about Lisa in this section?
3. How does Rebus clear the way for Kenny to leave the building?
4. What happens to Rebus when he goes to the Churchill Estate?
5. What was Wolfman's motive to kill?
6. Describe the meeting between Rebus, Flight and the child molester.
7. Why is Kenny running away from his Uncle Tommy?
8. What agreement does Lisa make with Flight in this section?
9. Why does Rebus believe the woman's story about being attacked by the Wolfman?
10. Why is Lisa so frightened in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Lisa's role in the novel? In what ways could it said that she provides more of a hindrance than a help?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)