|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flight give Rebus at dinner?
2. Why does Lisa say she lied to Rebus?
3. Who does Lisa say she has received a letter from?
4. What kind of books does Flight say John must have been reading?
5. What is Rebus doing when Lisa visits him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Kenny running away from his Uncle Tommy?
2. What does Rebus say is his role whilst Flight talks to Arnold?
3. What happens to Rebus when he goes to the Churchill Estate?
4. What did Wolfman's parents used to do to him as a child?
5. Why does Rebus become interested in looking for Kenny?
6. What does Rebus find out about Lisa in this section?
7. What was Wolfman's motive to kill?
8. What does Rebus find out about Kenny in this section?
9. How does Rebus try to make sure Kenny keeps away from his daughter?
10. How does the author describe Arnold as he looks across at the children?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What clues are there through the book that Chambers is the serial killer? What red herrings does Rankin lay out on the way?
Essay Topic 2
What are Wolfman's motivations for killing? In what way are these different to the motivations we usually expect from a serial killer?
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences and similarities between Rebus and Flight? How do Rebus and Flight resolve their differences to work together and solve the case?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)