|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Flight and Rebus meet the child molester?
2. What was Kenny moving for his uncle?
3. What is the postmark on Wolfman's letter?
4. What kind of books does Flight say John must have been reading?
5. What is the name of the estate where Kenny lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rebus tell Flight about Lamb?
2. How does the author describe Arnold as he looks across at the children?
3. What did Wolfman's parents used to argue about?
4. Describe the meeting between Rebus, Flight and the child molester.
5. Describe the phone call between Rebus and Chambers.
6. How does Rebus react to finding out Chambers has Lisa?
7. What does Rebus find out about Lisa in this section?
8. Why does Rebus become interested in looking for Kenny?
9. What do Rebus and Flight share as policeman and people?
10. What does this chapter show about the difference between Rebus and Flight?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What clues are there through the book that Chambers is the serial killer? What red herrings does Rankin lay out on the way?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences and similarities between Rebus and Flight? How do Rebus and Flight resolve their differences to work together and solve the case?
Essay Topic 3
What is Rebus' relationship with his daughter Sammy? How does his relationship with his daughter affect the murder case?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)