|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rebus want to talk to at the Old Bailey?
2. What does Wolfman use to write on the wall?
3. What does Rebus see at the open air market?
4. What kind of bullets does Superintendent Watson tell Rebus to take with him?
5. What is the name of Philip Cousins' assistant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cath at the Old Bailey?
2. What do the police know about the victim?
3. Describe the river where the police find Wolfman's latest victim.
4. Why does Rebus have to return to Scotland?
5. In what way are there signs that Rebus' ploy to flush out the serial killer is working?
6. What are Lisa's thoughts on the killer?
7. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's second victim?
8. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's first victim?
9. How did Rebus offend his boss?
10. How does Wolfman torture his victim in this chapter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences and similarities between Rebus and Flight? How do Rebus and Flight resolve their differences to work together and solve the case?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Kenny Watkiss subplot. How does Rankin connect the subplot with the main plot? How does Rankin prevent the subplot from distracting from the main plot?
Essay Topic 3
Why do the London Metropolitan police send for Rebus? Why does Rebus believe the Metropolitan police are expecting too much from him?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)