|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Rebus on a tour of the crime scene the next morning?
2. What does Rebus see at the open air market?
3. What did the killer use to cover the first victim's body?
4. Where does Rebus think the killer bought his dentures?
5. How does Cousins know the woman is another of Wolfman's victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lisa persuade Rebus to let her create a profile of the killer?
2. Why doesn't Rebus like his daughter's new boyfriend?
3. What is Flight's opinion of psychology in police work?
4. Why is Rebus so uncomfortable with the fact the Metropolitan police regard him as an expert in serial killers?
5. Why does Rebus have to return to Scotland?
6. How did Rebus offend his boss?
7. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's second victim?
8. What does the reader find out about the Wolfman in this chapter?
9. What information does Morrison provide Rebus and Flight about the case?
10. Why is Rebus glad for the break?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Rankin show the divide between Scotland and England? How does this divide affect the relationship between Rebus and the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
How does the press play an important part in the case? How does Rebus try to manipulate the press to bring the killer into the open?
Essay Topic 3
How much does Chambers' knowledge of police procedure help him as a killer? What examples are there in the book that he manipulates the police to hide his identity?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)