|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rebus say he could never be with Lisa?
(a) He does not feel for her.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She was touched by a murderer.
(d) She lied to him.
2. What is the title of this chapter?
(b) Vital Clues.
3. Who is the first to show up at Rebus' office?
4. Where does Flight joke that Chambers has steam pouring from?
(a) His backside.
(b) His nose.
(c) His ears.
(d) His shirt cuffs.
5. Why does Rebus believe the woman who claims she was attacked by the Wolfman?
(a) She looks traumatised.
(b) She has a scar on her neck.
(c) She has an aura of honesty.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the policeman helping Tommy Watkiss?
2. Who does Rebus phone from the car phone?
3. Who does Lisa say she has received a letter from?
4. What does Flight say is in Tommy Watkiss' blood?
5. Where does Rebus eventually find Lisa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rebus find out about Kenny in this section?
2. How does Rebus react to finding out Chambers has Lisa?
3. How does Rebus try to make sure Kenny keeps away from his daughter?
4. What happens to Rebus when he goes to the Churchill Estate?
5. What did Wolfman's parents used to argue about?
6. How does Rebus clear the way for Kenny to leave the building?
7. How does the author describe Arnold as he looks across at the children?
8. What do Rebus and Flight share as policeman and people?
9. How does Rebus kill Chambers?
10. What does Rebus find out about Lisa in this section?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)