|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rebus initially go to find Lisa?
(a) The university.
(b) The church.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) Her practise.
2. What is Rebus doing when Lisa visits him?
(a) Making a phone call.
3. What would Wolfman's father tease his mother about?
(a) Her paintings.
(b) Her stories.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her teeth.
4. What is Lisa's real role at the university?
(a) A professor.
(b) A research student.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A cleaner.
5. What does the Wolfman say he is not?
(a) An asexual.
(b) A child molester.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A homosexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of this chapter?
2. Who does Rebus leave Flight to go and see?
3. Who does Kenny promise to stay away from?
4. Where does Flight joke that Chambers has steam pouring from?
5. Why does Rebus say he could never be with Lisa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rebus become interested in looking for Kenny?
2. How does Rebus kill Chambers?
3. Why is Lisa so frightened in this section?
4. Describe the phone call between Rebus and Chambers.
5. What did Wolfman's parents used to do to him as a child?
6. Why does Rebus believe the woman's story about being attacked by the Wolfman?
7. What does Rebus find out about Kenny in this section?
8. How does Rebus clear the way for Kenny to leave the building?
9. What does this chapter show about the difference between Rebus and Flight?
10. How does Rebus react to finding out Chambers has Lisa?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)