|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kenny promise to stay away from?
2. What is the youth on the train using to listen to music?
(a) An MP3 player.
(b) A disc man.
(c) A personal cassette player.
(d) An Ipod.
3. What is the name of the park Rhona lives near?
(a) Gimp Park.
(b) St. James Park.
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Gideon Park.
4. Who owns the car Rebus commandeers in the car park?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A prince.
5. Who does Flight warn Rebus to stay away from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolfman call his secret room?
2. How does Rebus kill Chambers?
3. What would Wolfman's mother tease his father about?
4. Where does Rebus say he has heard the American student's phrase before?
5. What is the title of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Kenny running away from his Uncle Tommy?
2. What does Rebus tell Flight about Lamb?
3. Why does Rebus believe the woman's story about being attacked by the Wolfman?
4. How does Rebus find Lisa?
5. Why does Rebus think Chambers could be the killer?
6. What did Wolfman's parents used to argue about?
7. What happens to Rebus when he goes to the Churchill Estate?
8. What do Rebus and Flight share as policeman and people?
9. What did Wolfman's parents used to do to him as a child?
10. Describe the phone call between Rebus and Chambers.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)