|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flight give Rebus at dinner?
(a) A wad of money.
(b) Kenny's telephone number.
(c) Kenny's address.
(d) A gold chain.
2. Where does Rebus take Wolfman's letter?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) The police lab.
(c) To the evidence room.
(d) To the Old Bailey.
3. What illness did Chambers suffer from?
4. What kind of books does Flight say John must have been reading?
(a) Psychology books.
(b) Dystopian books.
(c) Crime books.
(d) War books.
5. What does the Wolfman say he is not?
(a) A homosexual.
(b) An asexual.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A child molester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rebus say he could never be with Lisa?
2. Who does Cousins claim is a scrupulous man?
3. Who is Lisa meeting at the Old Bailey?
4. What is the name of the park Rhona lives near?
5. What does Flight say they should do before releasing the woman's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sammy phone Rebus in this section?
2. Describe the meeting between Rebus, Flight and the child molester.
3. How does Rebus find Lisa?
4. How does Rebus clear the way for Kenny to leave the building?
5. Why does Rebus think Chambers could be the killer?
6. What does Rebus find out about Lisa in this section?
7. What does Rebus say is his role whilst Flight talks to Arnold?
8. Describe the phone call between Rebus and Chambers.
9. What do Rebus and Flight share as policeman and people?
10. How does Rebus kill Chambers?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)