|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the street where the Wolfman's first victim was found?
(a) Wolf Street.
(b) Leaf Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Bond Street.
2. What does Wolfman use the scissors to do?
(a) Trim the victim's nose hair.
(b) To cut of the victim's ear.
(c) To cut open the victim's stomach.
(d) Trim the victim's toe nails.
3. What does Wolfman use to write on the wall?
(a) Magic markers.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Felt tips.
4. Who does Rebus say he offended while drunk?
(a) His boss.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His partner.
(d) His sister.
5. Where does Cousins order people to move the body?
(a) The grave.
(b) The ambulance.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of this section?
2. What country does Rebus have to go to?
3. What does Rebus find on his office desk?
4. Who is Rebus surprised to find at the crime scene?
5. What does the Wolfman consider hanging up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rebus have for his breakfast?
2. Why does Rebus have to return to Scotland?
3. How does the Wolfman try to calm the prostitute down when she looks suspicious?
4. Why is Rebus so uncomfortable with the fact the Metropolitan police regard him as an expert in serial killers?
5. Why is Watkiss' trial thrown out of court?
6. Describe the river where the police find Wolfman's latest victim.
7. Why is Cath at the Old Bailey?
8. Why did the police initially suspect Tommy Watkiss killed his wife?
9. What do the police know about the victim?
10. What are Lisa's thoughts on the killer?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)