|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa think the killer does not have a need to do to his victims?
(a) Abuse them.
(b) Talk to them.
(c) Control them.
(d) Cut them up.
2. Why is Flight angry at Rebus?
(a) He is being aloof.
(b) He has tampered with clues.
(c) He is hiding information.
(d) He has disappeared without a word.
3. Why do the beat cops stop Rebus?
(a) They think he is Wolfman.
(b) They think he is a celebrity.
(c) They don't like the look of him.
(d) They think he is loitering.
4. What is the name of the prosecutor?
(a) David Formby.
(b) Eoin Jackson.
(c) Malcolm Chambers.
(d) George Lewis.
5. What kind of bullets does Superintendent Watson tell Rebus to take with him?
(a) Poison bullets.
(b) Gold bullets.
(c) Silver bullets.
(d) Plastic bullets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Rebus have to go to?
2. What does Wolfman use to write on the wall?
3. Why is Flight phoning Rebus?
4. Who does Rebus visit in this section?
5. What has Flight done research into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Watkiss' trial thrown out of court?
2. Why does Rebus lie to the press?
3. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's first victim?
4. Why is Cath at the Old Bailey?
5. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's second victim?
6. What does Rebus say about motives in this section?
7. Why does Rebus doubt the murderer could be a woman?
8. What conclusions does Cousin make about the killing?
9. Why doesn't Rebus like his daughter's new boyfriend?
10. What does Rebus think about the Glaswegian accent?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)