|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of this section?
2. Who should Rebus have talked to before he went to the press?
3. What does Lisa Fraser say she wants to do?
(a) Question the victims' families.
(b) Get Rebus's autograph.
(c) Sue the police.
(d) Create a profile of the killer.
4. What does Wolfman use the scissors to do?
(a) To cut of the victim's ear.
(b) To cut open the victim's stomach.
(c) Trim the victim's toe nails.
(d) Trim the victim's nose hair.
5. What is Watkiss on trial for?
(a) Child abuse.
(d) Drug trafficking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa think the killer is like in his personal life?
2. Where do Rebus and Flight go after breakfast?
3. What does Rebus say he is uncomfortable being called?
4. What has Flight done research into?
5. When does Flight say the market opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are there signs that Rebus' ploy to flush out the serial killer is working?
2. What is Flight's opinion of psychology in police work?
3. What conclusions does Cousin make about the killing?
4. Why does Rebus lie to the press?
5. Why is Rebus glad for the break?
6. Why did the police initially suspect Tommy Watkiss killed his wife?
7. Describe the river where the police find Wolfman's latest victim.
8. What does Rebus have for his breakfast?
9. Why is Rebus so uncomfortable with the fact the Metropolitan police regard him as an expert in serial killers?
10. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's second victim?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)