|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman say she was attacked by?
(a) The Wolfman.
(b) Sammy's boyfriend.
(c) D.C Lamb.
2. What do Rebus and Flight discuss over breakfast?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) Crime fiction.
3. What confuses the police about the murders?
(a) There are no clues.
(b) There is no motive.
(c) There is no pattern.
(d) The Wolfman seems to know the police's movements.
4. Where does Cousins order people to move the body?
(a) The police station.
(b) The morgue.
(c) The ambulance.
(d) The grave.
5. Who does Rebus want to talk to at the Old Bailey?
(a) Tommy Watkiss.
(b) Sammy Rebus.
(c) Kenny Lamb.
(d) Malcolm Chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebus say he is uncomfortable being called?
2. Who does Rebus meet for dinner in this section?
3. What does Rebus find on his office desk?
4. What does Morrison think the bite marks were made by?
5. Who has requested Rebus' presence in London?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are there signs that Rebus' ploy to flush out the serial killer is working?
2. Why does Rebus have to return to Scotland?
3. What does Rebus find out about Wolfman's second victim?
4. Why is Rebus glad for the break?
5. Describe the river where the police find Wolfman's latest victim.
6. Why doesn't Rebus like his daughter's new boyfriend?
7. Why did the police initially suspect Tommy Watkiss killed his wife?
8. What do the police know about the victim?
9. Why is Rebus so uncomfortable with the fact the Metropolitan police regard him as an expert in serial killers?
10. How does Wolfman torture his victim in this chapter?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)