|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rebus tell about Lamb?
2. What does Rebus look at while he is in his wife's bathroom?
(a) An address book.
(b) A diary.
(c) A passport.
(d) A private file.
3. Where does Flight set up the roadblock?
(a) Outside Hyde Park.
(b) Outside tne National History Museum.
(c) Outside the National Gallery.
(d) Outside St. Paul's Cathedral.
4. Where does Rebus wake up at the beginning of Know This, Womin?
(a) His hotel room.
(b) Lisa's room.
(c) His ex-wife house.
(d) The police station.
5. What illness did Chambers suffer from?
6. Where does the man who rescues Rebus take him?
(a) To the cafe.
(b) To the pub.
(c) To his apartment.
(d) To the police station.
7. What does Flight say they should do before releasing the woman's story?
(a) Do a background check on her.
(b) Exaggerate the truth.
(c) Interview her.
(d) Go to the scene where she was attacked.
8. Who owns the car Rebus commandeers in the car park?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A prince.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A judge.
9. Why does Cousins want to go to the Old Bailey?
(a) He has to meet Morrison.
(b) He is due to testify.
(c) He has to meet Watkiss.
(d) He is on jury service.
10. Why does Rebus say he could never be with Lisa?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She was touched by a murderer.
(c) She lied to him.
(d) He does not feel for her.
11. What would Wolfman's mother tease his father about?
(a) His writing.
(b) His ears.
(c) His reading.
(d) His nose hair.
12. What does Flight say is in Tommy Watkiss' blood?
(c) The police force.
(d) Breaking the law.
13. What was Kenny moving for his uncle?
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Stolen goods.
14. What does Kenny work as in the city?
(a) A runner.
(b) An editor.
(c) A bike messenger.
(d) A tea boy.
15. Who is Lisa meeting at the Old Bailey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the policeman helping Tommy Watkiss?
2. What does Flight give Rebus at dinner?
3. Who does Lisa say she has received a letter from?
4. Where does the secretary suggest Lisa could be?
5. What does Rebus kick beneath the stacked chairs in his office?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)