|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flight say is in Tommy Watkiss' blood?
(b) Breaking the law.
(c) The police force.
2. What is Lenny in prison for?
(c) Tax evasion.
3. What does Flight say they should do before releasing the woman's story?
(a) Interview her.
(b) Go to the scene where she was attacked.
(c) Exaggerate the truth.
(d) Do a background check on her.
4. What does Rebus kick beneath the stacked chairs in his office?
(a) A cigarette packet.
(b) A cigarette lighter.
(c) A plastic cup.
(d) A pen.
5. What has Wolfman asked Lisa to do?
(a) Meet him.
(b) Suggest his next victim.
(c) Retract the lies.
(d) Plant evidence.
6. Who does Rebus tell about Lamb?
7. What attraction does Rebus look around in this section?
(a) The Modern Art Museum.
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The National Comic Book Library.
8. How does Rebus kill Chambers?
(a) He strangles him.
(b) He beats him.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He stabs him.
9. What position in Rugby does the author suggest one of the detectives plays?
10. Where does Rebus initially go to find Lisa?
(a) Her practise.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The church.
(d) The university.
11. What is the title of this chapter?
(a) Know This, Womin.
(c) Understanding People.
(d) The First Clue.
12. Who does Rebus tell Flight about as they wait for the lab results?
13. What was Kenny moving for his uncle?
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Stolen goods.
14. What is the name of the park Rhona lives near?
(a) Hyde Park.
(b) Gimp Park.
(c) Gideon Park.
(d) St. James Park.
15. Where does Rebus take Wolfman's letter?
(a) To the Old Bailey.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To the evidence room.
(d) The police lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cousins claim is a scrupulous man?
2. Who is Kenny hiding from?
3. Where do Flight and Rebus meet the child molester?
4. Who does Kenny promise to stay away from?
5. What does the lab man find on the envelope instead of saliva?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)