|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flight set up the roadblock?
(a) Outside St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) Outside Hyde Park.
(c) Outside the National Gallery.
(d) Outside tne National History Museum.
2. What would Wolfman's mother tease his father about?
(a) His reading.
(b) His writing.
(c) His ears.
(d) His nose hair.
3. What kind of car do the two policeman with Lisa and Cousins drive?
(a) A Vauxhall Nova.
(b) A Ford Escort.
(c) A Ford Granada.
(d) A BMW.
4. What does the lab man find on the envelope instead of saliva?
(d) Tap water.
5. Who does Kenny promise to stay away from?
6. What position in Rugby does the author suggest one of the detectives plays?
7. What do Rebus and Flight find in Chambers' home?
(a) Girls's clothes and capitated heads.
(b) Blood smeared on walls and old bikes.
(c) Piles of nasal hair and piles of coal.
(d) Dead bodies and destroyed paintings.
8. Who phones Rebus asking for his help?
9. What does the Wolfman say he is not?
(a) A child molester.
(b) An asexual.
(c) A homosexual.
(d) A murderer.
10. What does Rebus kick beneath the stacked chairs in his office?
(a) A plastic cup.
(b) A cigarette lighter.
(c) A pen.
(d) A cigarette packet.
11. What is the youth on the train using to listen to music?
(a) An MP3 player.
(b) A disc man.
(c) A personal cassette player.
(d) An Ipod.
12. What does Rebus ask Flight to organize?
(b) Some squad cars.
(c) A press gang.
(d) A road block.
13. What do Lisa's eyes tell Rebus?
(a) Take me home.
(b) Destroy Wolfman.
(c) I am sorry.
(d) Hold me.
14. Where does the secretary suggest Lisa could be?
(a) A library.
(b) A church.
(c) A flower ship.
(d) A bookshop.
15. Where does Rebus wake up at the beginning of Know This, Womin?
(a) His hotel room.
(b) His ex-wife house.
(c) Lisa's room.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lisa meeting at the Old Bailey?
2. Who does Rebus leave Flight to go and see?
3. What illness did Chambers suffer from?
4. Who does Cousins claim is a scrupulous man?
5. What does Flight say they should do before releasing the woman's story?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)