|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cousins think the man in custody killed the woman?
(a) To cover up a robbery.
(b) For a bit of fun.
(c) She had just broken up with him.
(d) She refused to sign over her will.
2. What does the killer use to destroy the painting?
(b) A spray can.
(c) A knife.
(d) Red wine.
3. Where does Rebus think the killer bought his dentures?
(a) A market stall in London.
(b) A dentists in London.
(c) An antiques shop in London.
(d) A shopping center in London.
4. What had the prostitute's husband been arrested for in the past?
(a) Sexual assault.
5. Who does Rebus state a huge dislike for in this section?
(a) His daughter's boyfriend.
(b) The Wolfman.
(c) Lisa Frazer.
(d) His ex-wife.
6. What competition are the sports fans talking about?
(a) The FA Cup.
(b) The Scottish Premier League.
(c) The Ryder Cup.
(d) The Calcutta Cup.
7. What country does Rebus have to go to?
8. How does Cousins know the woman is another of Wolfman's victims?
(a) He has identified Wolfman's finger prints.
(b) Wolfman has carved his initials on the body.
(c) He can tell from the bite marks.
(d) He has found some of Wolfman's hair.
9. Who does the Wolfman choose as his victims?
(b) Disabled people.
10. Where did the third victim die?
(a) At the bottom of the river.
(b) Under a truck.
(c) In a trash can.
(d) On train tracks.
11. Who does Rebus not have time to inform of his plans?
12. Where is the murder scene?
(a) A lake.
(b) A canal.
(c) A park.
(d) A river.
13. Who calls out to Watkiss as he leaves the courtroom?
(b) Sammy's boyfriend.
(d) George Flight.
14. What is the name of the man in charge of the Wolfman murders?
(a) John Rebus.
(b) Peter Gordon.
(c) James Cocker.
(d) George Flight.
15. What does the Wolfman consider hanging up?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A painting.
(d) A poster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first victim's job?
2. Where has the Wolfman locked his latest victim?
3. What do Rebus and Lisa drink after making love?
4. What is the name of the officer who clearly dislikes Rebus?
5. What is the title of this section?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)