|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who labeled the killer Wolfman?
(a) The press.
(b) The police.
(c) The local community.
(d) The school kids.
2. Who does Rebus say he offended while drunk?
(a) His partner.
(b) His sister.
(c) His boss.
(d) His girlfriend.
3. Where is the murder scene?
(a) A lake.
(b) A park.
(c) A river.
(d) A canal.
4. What is the name of the press liaison officer?
(a) David Prigg.
(b) Cath Farraday.
(c) Horace Vertigo.
(d) Jane Carter.
5. What do Rebus and Lisa drink after making love?
6. What was the first victim's job?
7. What does Wolfman use to write on the wall?
(a) Felt tips.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Magic markers.
8. Where has the Wolfman locked his latest victim?
(a) His secret room.
(b) His games room.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His cellar.
9. What was the job of the Wolfman's second victim?
(c) Office manager.
10. What is the name of the prosecutor?
(a) Eoin Jackson.
(b) Malcolm Chambers.
(c) George Lewis.
(d) David Formby.
11. What confuses the police about the murders?
(a) There are no clues.
(b) There is no pattern.
(c) The Wolfman seems to know the police's movements.
(d) There is no motive.
12. Why does Cousins think the man in custody killed the woman?
(a) She refused to sign over her will.
(b) She had just broken up with him.
(c) To cover up a robbery.
(d) For a bit of fun.
13. Where is Flight at the beginning of this section?
(a) The Old Bailey.
(b) The park.
(c) The police station.
(d) His house.
14. What is Watkiss on trial for?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(c) Child abuse.
15. What do the teeth make Rebus remember?
(a) His old grandmother.
(b) The vendor at the market.
(c) A pratical joke he played in school.
(d) His old grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolfman start writing at the end of the chapter?
2. Where does Rebus think the killer bought his dentures?
3. What is the name of the prostitute's husband?
4. What has Flight done research into?
5. What does Wolfman use to kill the woman?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)