|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bullets does Superintendent Watson tell Rebus to take with him?
(a) Plastic bullets.
(b) Gold bullets.
(c) Silver bullets.
(d) Poison bullets.
2. Why does Cousins think the man in custody killed the woman?
(a) She refused to sign over her will.
(b) She had just broken up with him.
(c) For a bit of fun.
(d) To cover up a robbery.
3. Where is Flight at the beginning of this section?
(a) The park.
(b) The Old Bailey.
(c) The police station.
(d) His house.
4. What kind of killing does Cousins call the latest murder?
(a) A Brazil nut.
(b) A rotten corpse.
(c) A doffie.
(d) A copycat.
5. What rumor has Rebus suggested they circulate about the Wolfman?
(a) He is a drug addict.
(b) He is a loner.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He is a transvestite.
6. Who does the woman say she was attacked by?
(a) D.C Lamb.
(c) The Wolfman.
(d) Sammy's boyfriend.
7. What is the name of the prostitute's husband?
(a) Tommy Watkiss.
(b) James Keen.
(c) Harry Regal.
(d) Johnny Tonker.
8. What was the name of the street where the Wolfman's first victim was found?
(a) Leaf Street.
(b) Bond Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Wolf Street.
9. Who does Rebus not have time to inform of his plans?
10. What does Lisa Fraser say she wants to do?
(a) Question the victims' families.
(b) Get Rebus's autograph.
(c) Sue the police.
(d) Create a profile of the killer.
11. What does Rebus purchase from the underground bookstall?
(a) A crime novel.
(b) A tourist guide.
(c) A hotel guide.
(d) A London A-Z.
12. Where does Cousins order people to move the body?
(a) The ambulance.
(b) The morgue.
(c) The police station.
(d) The grave.
13. What country is John Rebus from?
14. Why is Flight angry at Rebus?
(a) He has disappeared without a word.
(b) He has tampered with clues.
(c) He is being aloof.
(d) He is hiding information.
15. What does Wolfman write slogans about?
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rebus state a huge dislike for in this section?
2. What does Wolfman use to kill the woman?
3. How does Cousins know the woman is another of Wolfman's victims?
4. Who should Rebus have talked to before he went to the press?
5. Who has requested Rebus' presence in London?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)