|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flight give Rebus at dinner?
(a) Kenny's telephone number.
(b) A gold chain.
(c) A wad of money.
(d) Kenny's address.
2. What is Chambers doing inside the National Gallery?
(a) Giving a speech.
(b) Destroying art.
(c) Dancing naked.
(d) Shooting people.
3. Where does Flight set up the roadblock?
(a) Outside the National Gallery.
(b) Outside St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) Outside Hyde Park.
(d) Outside tne National History Museum.
4. Why does Rebus say he could never be with Lisa?
(a) He does not feel for her.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She lied to him.
(d) She was touched by a murderer.
5. What is the name of Philip Cousins' assistant?
(a) Sarah Thomas.
(b) Janice Formby.
(c) Isobel Penny.
(d) Penelope Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa take Rebus for dinner?
2. Where does Cousins order people to move the body?
3. Who does Rebus want to get information about from his wife?
4. Why is Flight phoning Rebus?
5. What is the youth on the train using to listen to music?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)