|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gallery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the postmark on Wolfman's letter?
(a) London EC4.
(b) London SW8.
(c) Birmingham LU7.
(d) Bristol GH6.
2. Where do Lisa and Rebus go after dinner?
(a) The police station.
(b) Lisa's apartment.
(c) Rebus's apartment.
(d) A nightclub.
3. What is Watkiss on trial for?
(a) Child abuse.
(b) Drug trafficking.
4. In what room do Rebus and Flight talk in at the police station?
(a) The Staff Room.
(b) The Crime Room.
(c) The Murder Room.
(d) The Box Room.
5. What does the killer use to destroy the painting?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spray can.
(d) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lab man find on the envelope instead of saliva?
2. How did the Wolfman's parents like dressing him up?
3. What is the name of the press liaison officer?
4. What do the teeth make Rebus remember?
5. Who does Rebus leave Flight to go and see?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)