|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Catching a Bite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer look at in the special room of his house?
(a) A wine collection.
(d) Body parts.
2. Why was Watkiss dismissed as a suspect?
(a) He had a solid alibi.
(b) He had no motive.
(c) His finger prints did not match.
(d) His teeth did not match the bite marks.
3. Where is the murder scene?
(a) A lake.
(b) A river.
(c) A park.
(d) A canal.
4. What does Morrison think the bite marks were made by?
(a) An animal.
(c) A child.
(d) An elderly man.
5. Who drives Rebus to his hotel?
(b) D.C Lamb.
(d) The beat cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses the police about the murders?
2. Who has requested Rebus' presence in London?
3. Who does Rebus visit in this section?
4. What does Rebus have to attend in Glasgow?
5. What is the title of the first chapter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)