|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gallery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car do the two policeman with Lisa and Cousins drive?
(a) A Vauxhall Nova.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Ford Granada.
(d) A Ford Escort.
2. What do Rebus and Flight find in Chambers' home?
(a) Blood smeared on walls and old bikes.
(b) Girls's clothes and capitated heads.
(c) Dead bodies and destroyed paintings.
(d) Piles of nasal hair and piles of coal.
3. Where does Rebus say he has heard the American student's phrase before?
(a) In the Old Bailey.
(b) On one of Lisa's DVDs.
(c) On holiday in LA.
(d) Wolfman's letter to Lisa.
4. What does Morrison think the bite marks were made by?
(a) An elderly man.
(b) An animal.
(d) A child.
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the Wolfman murders?
(a) James Cocker.
(b) Peter Gordon.
(c) George Flight.
(d) John Rebus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Flight at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Wolfman use the scissors to do?
3. How does Cousins know the woman is another of Wolfman's victims?
4. What does Flight say they should do before releasing the woman's story?
5. What kind of bullets does Superintendent Watson tell Rebus to take with him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)