|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gallery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of class is Rebus' ex-wife teaching in the National Art Gallery?
(a) An English class.
(b) A history class.
(c) A humanities class.
(d) An art class.
2. What is the name of the officer who clearly dislikes Rebus?
(a) D.C Cousins.
(b) Inspector Daniels.
(c) D.C Lamb.
(d) P.C Former.
3. Who does Rebus say he offended while drunk?
(a) His sister.
(b) His boss.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His partner.
4. What does Rebus find on his office desk?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A pair of chattering teeth.
(c) A bloodied knife.
(d) A lock of hair.
5. What is the title of this chapter?
(a) Ripe Apples.
(b) Missing the Bite.
(c) Missing the Point.
(d) Catching a Bite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lisa working on in a project at the university?
2. What did the killer use to cover the first victim's body?
3. What is Lisa's real role at the university?
4. What is the name of the prosecutor?
5. What does Rebus purchase from the underground bookstall?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)