|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Churchill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rebus and Flight go after breakfast?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) The House of Commons.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) The Old Bailey.
2. What attraction does Rebus look around in this section?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The National Comic Book Library.
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) The Modern Art Museum.
3. Who does Rebus attempt to contact at the beginning of the Churchill chapter?
4. What rumor has Rebus suggested they circulate about the Wolfman?
(a) He is a transvestite.
(b) He is a drug addict.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He is a loner.
5. What is the title of the first chapter?
(a) A Day at the River.
(b) First Victim.
(c) The Chamber of Horrors.
(d) The Wax Works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man in charge of the Wolfman murders?
2. Who is Rebus surprised to find at the crime scene?
3. What does the Wolfman consider hanging up?
4. Why is Flight angry at Rebus?
5. Where is the murder scene?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)