|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Churchill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rebus and Flight discuss over breakfast?
(b) Scotland Yard.
(d) Crime fiction.
2. What was the job of the Wolfman's third victim?
(a) She was unemployed.
(b) She was a student.
(c) She was a housewife.
(d) She was a teacher.
3. What does Lisa Fraser say she wants to do?
(a) Create a profile of the killer.
(b) Sue the police.
(c) Get Rebus's autograph.
(d) Question the victims' families.
4. Why do the beat cops stop Rebus?
(a) They think he is Wolfman.
(b) They think he is loitering.
(c) They don't like the look of him.
(d) They think he is a celebrity.
5. What does Flight say they should do before releasing the woman's story?
(a) Interview her.
(b) Exaggerate the truth.
(c) Go to the scene where she was attacked.
(d) Do a background check on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Philip Cousins' assistant?
2. Who does Rebus visit in this section?
3. Where does Rebus initially go to find Lisa?
4. Where is Flight at the beginning of this section?
5. Who does Lisa say she has received a letter from?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)