|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Know This, Womin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the Wolfman locked his latest victim?
(a) His games room.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His cellar.
(d) His secret room.
2. What confuses the police about the murders?
(a) The Wolfman seems to know the police's movements.
(b) There are no clues.
(c) There is no motive.
(d) There is no pattern.
3. Who does Cousins claim is a scrupulous man?
(a) George Flight.
(b) John Rebus.
(c) Malcolm Chambers.
(d) Kenny Watkiss.
4. In what room do Rebus and Flight talk in at the police station?
(a) The Staff Room.
(b) The Box Room.
(c) The Crime Room.
(d) The Murder Room.
5. What was the first victim's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rebus tell Flight about as they wait for the lab results?
2. What position in Rugby does the author suggest one of the detectives plays?
3. What does Rebus kick beneath the stacked chairs in his office?
4. What rumor has Rebus suggested they circulate about the Wolfman?
5. Who does Rebus not have time to inform of his plans?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)