|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Know This, Womin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chambers smiling about in this section?
(a) A film he watched.
(b) A joke Lamb told him.
(c) The headline about Wolfman.
(d) The way Rebus talks.
2. Who labeled the killer Wolfman?
(a) The local community.
(b) The police.
(c) The press.
(d) The school kids.
3. Where did the third victim die?
(a) At the bottom of the river.
(b) In a trash can.
(c) On train tracks.
(d) Under a truck.
4. What do the teeth make Rebus remember?
(a) A pratical joke he played in school.
(b) His old grandfather.
(c) The vendor at the market.
(d) His old grandmother.
5. What does the Wolfman say he will do to Lisa if she does not retract the lies?
(a) Stalk her.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Torture her.
(d) Kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebus announce to the press?
2. Who takes Rebus on a tour of the crime scene the next morning?
3. What is the title of this section?
4. Why is Flight angry at Rebus?
5. What is the name of the press liaison officer?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)