Prologue and The Chamber of Horrors
1. What country is John Rebus from?
2. What city is Rebus catching a train to?
3. What competition are the sports fans talking about?
(a) The Calcutta Cup.
(b) The Scottish Premier League.
(c) The Ryder Cup.
(d) The FA Cup.
4. Who has requested Rebus' presence in London?
(a) The Metropolitan Police.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) The MI5.
(d) The British Secret Service.
5. What is the name of the serial killer Rebus will be helping to track down?
(c) Gorilla Boy.
6. Who does Rebus say he offended while drunk?
(a) His sister.
(b) His partner.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His boss.
7. What is the name of the man in charge of the Wolfman murders?
(a) John Rebus.
(b) James Cocker.
(c) Peter Gordon.
(d) George Flight.
8. Where is the murder scene?
(a) A river.
(b) A canal.
(c) A lake.
(d) A park.
9. What is the name of Philip Cousins' assistant?
(a) Penelope Davies.
(b) Janice Formby.
(c) Sarah Thomas.
(d) Isobel Penny.
This section contains 3,347 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)