|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Pieter about the charges against him?
(a) Captain Jooste.
(b) His captain.
2. Who dies eight days after Pieter is arrested and charged?
3. Who finds Peter praying when looking for him at tea time?
(c) Pieter's mother.
4. Who has accused Pieter of a crime?
5. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mom.
(d) His kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Stephanie a job at the hotel?
2. After Nella has returned from her family's farm, who stops by the house to talk to Pieter privately?
3. Who has hatred in his heart toward Pieter, according to Sophie?
4. After Pieter is charged, who does the captain invite to live in his home?
5. When asked by the magistrate, who suggests it would be best to remove Stephanie's child?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)