|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young dominee tell Pieter that he might have a duty to be?
(a) A patient man.
(b) A captain.
(c) A diaken.
(d) A good listener.
2. According to the young dominee, besides Pieter, who may be invited to join a famous rugby team?
3. Who suggested Stephanie be sent away?
(a) The magistrate.
(c) Pieter's mom.
4. Who thought that neither Pieter nor Nella had ever been safe in love?
(a) Pieter's mother.
5. After his "miracle", who does Pieter tease at his father's home later that evening?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once home after his arrest, who comes from the kitchen smiling at Pieter?
2. Who goes on leave and takes his mother to Cape Town?
3. According to Sophie, who could not tell a man so now the whole world knew?
4. Who does Pieter tease on the phone?
5. Who took Sybrand Wessels to Japie's office and made fun of him about the hook?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)