Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Pieter with a gun prepared to kill himself?
(c) The captain.
2. How much money is left with the note for Pieter?
(a) 3 dollars.
(b) 13 pounds.
(c) 5 dollars.
(d) 18 pounds.
3. What book does Jakob cross out Pieter's name from while the captain watches?
(a) The bird book.
(b) The stamp collection book.
(c) The bible.
(d) The family book.
4. Who gives Pieter's mom a picture of Pieter as a keepsake?
5. Who has accused Pieter of a crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
2. After returning home, bathing the kids, and being with Pieter, what does Nella discover that is broken?
3. According to Jakob, who told him he should not argue with such learned men as the Englishman that authored the bird book?
4. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
5. On the family picnic outing, who sat in the front seat and held Jakob's hand?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)