|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young dominee tell Pieter that he might have a duty to be?
(a) A diaken.
(b) A patient man.
(c) A captain.
(d) A good listener.
2. Who told Pieter about the charges against him?
(c) Captain Jooste.
(d) His captain.
3. Once home after his arrest, who comes from the kitchen smiling at Pieter?
4. How much money is left with the note for Pieter?
(a) 13 pounds.
(b) 3 dollars.
(c) 18 pounds.
(d) 5 dollars.
5. Why did Stephanie lose her first job?
(a) She quit.
(b) She was fired.
(c) She did poor work.
(d) She was late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Stephanie's child?
2. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
3. Who talked with Pieter about getting married even though he is not the marrying kind?
4. Who does Pieter tease on the phone?
5. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)