|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pieter warn his houseboy about because they are "idle and break the law"?
2. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
(b) Get married.
(c) Find work.
(d) Stop breaking the law.
3. How many people went on the family picnic that Pieter's dad had announced?
4. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(a) The captain.
5. Who finds Peter praying when looking for him at tea time?
(a) Pieter's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
2. Who took leave in Natal?
3. Who does Pieter tease on the phone?
4. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
5. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)