|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested Stephanie be sent away?
(a) The magistrate.
(b) Pieter's mom.
2. Who finds Peter praying when looking for him at tea time?
(a) Pieter's mother.
3. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
4. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
(a) Captain Jooste.
5. After his "miracle", who does Pieter tease at his father's home later that evening?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chose to leave Jakob's house rather than never go to Pieter?
2. What book does Jakob cross out Pieter's name from while the captain watches?
3. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
4. Who did Pieter first ask about once he returned home with Japie from Slabbert's field?
5. Who finds Pieter with a gun prepared to kill himself?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)