|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sophie, whose grief and shame are greater than her love?
(b) Her own.
2. In his office, Pieter awaited a call from Pretoria for more supplies. Who came in that he thought about telling them about Stephanie?
(a) His captain.
(b) His tante.
(c) His wife.
(d) His best friend.
3. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(a) The captain.
4. What did Pieter consider his desire for Stephanie?
(a) An inconvenience.
(b) Something that would pass.
(c) Something expected because of his wife's behavior.
(d) A sickness.
5. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Pieter standing on the street speaking to someone, and then himself salutes Pieter as Pieter walks by him?
2. Where does Pieter go to give the three pounds to help the person he met on the street earlier that day?
3. Who wished to have been made a woman?
4. According to the young dominee, besides Pieter, who may be invited to join a famous rugby team?
5. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)