|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young dominee tell Pieter that he might have a duty to be?
(a) A captain.
(b) A good listener.
(c) A patient man.
(d) A diaken.
2. Who tells Pieter they have found another job for Stephanie?
3. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. Besides Pieter's father, Pieter, Nella, and their kids, who else is in the car for the family picnic trip?
(a) The two dominees.
(b) Sophie and Pieter's mother.
(c) Frans and his wife.
(d) Abraham and his daughter.
5. Trying to find out if anyone in the black community knew what he had done, who did Pieter ask his house boy about?
(b) Old man from low country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on leave in Natal?
2. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
3. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
4. Where does Pieter go to give the three pounds to help the person he met on the street earlier that day?
5. What is the name of Nella's family's farm?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)