|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
2. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
(a) Captain Jooste.
3. Who is on leave in Natal?
(a) The captain.
4. Who met Nella and the kids when they returned from her family's farm?
5. What street goes to the "black people's location"?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Slabbert's Road.
(c) Pretorius Street.
(d) van Onselen Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, Apie wants Pieter to talk to Sophie about whom?
2. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
3. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
4. According to Jakob, who told him he should not argue with such learned men as the Englishman that authored the bird book?
5. After finding the note, Pieter heated water. Why?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)