|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his office, Pieter awaited a call from Pretoria for more supplies. Who came in that he thought about telling them about Stephanie?
(a) His tante.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His captain.
2. Whose daughter brought back a box of shells?
3. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. After Pieter left his office, who waited for the call to come in from Pretoria?
(d) The captain.
5. Who does Pieter cancel visiting with after having drinks at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
2. Who is on leave in Natal?
3. Who offers to fetch Pieter another pipe?
4. According to Jakob, who told him he should not argue with such learned men as the Englishman that authored the bird book?
5. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)