|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pieter go to give the three pounds to help the person he met on the street earlier that day?
(a) The low country.
(b) The vacant ground.
(c) Kappie's store.
(d) Slabbert's field.
2. Who does Pieter tease on the phone?
(a) The young dominee.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister Marha.
(d) His aunt.
3. Who does not attend Stephanie's hearing before the magistrate that he attended last time?
(c) Pieter's mom.
4. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Peter and Kappie.
(b) Pieter and Nella.
(c) Pieter and Sophie.
(d) Pieter and Jakob.
5. Who is the owner of the hotel (Abraham's) brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
2. Who suggested Stephanie be sent away?
3. What sound terrifies Pieter while he is kneeling at the tree?
4. What does Pieter get from the study that they kept for visitors?
5. In Chapter 3 when the lieutenant asks the young man how many times before he has approached a black woman as he did Stephanie, what is the young man's answer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)