|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thought that neither Pieter nor Nella had ever been safe in love?
(c) Pieter's mother.
2. In his office, Pieter awaited a call from Pretoria for more supplies. Who came in that he thought about telling them about Stephanie?
(a) His wife.
(b) His tante.
(c) His captain.
(d) His best friend.
3. What street goes to the "black people's location"?
(a) Slabbert's Road.
(b) Pretorius Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) van Onselen Street.
4. Who is sentenced to death for violating the immorality act, but not necessarily for murder?
5. How many people went on the family picnic that Pieter's dad had announced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
2. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
3. Who does not attend Stephanie's hearing before the magistrate that he attended last time?
4. Who sees Pieter standing on the street speaking to someone, and then himself salutes Pieter as Pieter walks by him?
5. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)