|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
2. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
(a) Get married.
(b) Find work.
(c) Stop breaking the law.
4. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
5. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
(b) Captain Jooste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
2. Whose written letter under the door at home upsets Pieter upon reading it?
3. Who goes to watch Pieter at rugby practice?
4. Before going home for the day, with whom does Pieter do an inspection of the station?
5. Who has a heart-to-heart conversation in the kitchen pantry?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)