|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Pieter standing on the street speaking to someone, and then himself salutes Pieter as Pieter walks by him?
(d) Sergeant Fourie.
2. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
3. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
4. Who finds Peter praying when looking for him at tea time?
(c) Pieter's mother.
5. Who teases Martha about the young dominee?
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
2. Who does Japie see Pieter with the night Pieter first breaks his vows?
3. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
4. Who is sentenced to death for violating the immorality act, but not necessarily for murder?
5. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)