|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pieter left his office, who waited for the call to come in from Pretoria?
(a) The captain.
2. What does the lieutenant pick up off the floor of a cell during an inspection with Steyn?
(c) Dirty plate.
3. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
4. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
5. Who prepares lunch for Pieter when he goes home to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
2. On his sickbed in Chapter 17, Jakob is visited by Dominee Stander, the captain, and _________________.
3. Where did Pieter put the note he found pinned to his house door?
4. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
5. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)