|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trying to find out if anyone in the black community knew what he had done, who did Pieter ask his house boy about?
(b) Old man from low country.
2. What does the young dominee tell Pieter that he might have a duty to be?
(a) A diaken.
(b) A good listener.
(c) A patient man.
(d) A captain.
3. What is the name of the aunt Pieter's mom puts on the phone to talk to him in Chapter 6 after his encounter with his father about the stamps?
4. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
5. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(b) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
3. Whose daughter collected shells from the coast while on vacation?
4. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
5. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)