|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
2. Where is the social welfare department located?
(a) In the new village square.
(b) In part of the old hospital.
(c) In the old butcher shop.
(d) In the old school.
3. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
4. Whose bird did Pieter tell to come now and sing?
5. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
2. Where was Pieter when he confessed to being angry about being born?
3. Who sat in the Park?
4. Who does Sophie confide in that she wishes had never been born when she is discovered in the pantry?
5. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)