|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
2. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
3. Who finds Peter praying when looking for him at tea time?
(d) Pieter's mother.
4. Whose daughter collected shells from the coast while on vacation?
5. Who has a heart-to-heart conversation in the kitchen pantry?
(a) Frans and his wife.
(b) Pieter and his mom.
(c) Pieter and Sophie.
(d) Martha and Pieter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
2. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
3. Who took Sybrand Wessels to Japie's office and made fun of him about the hook?
4. Which one of Pieter's sisters is in love?
5. Who does Pieter warn his houseboy about because they are "idle and break the law"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)