|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night after Pieter sleeps with Stephanie, who is at the front desk when Pieter arrives for work?
(c) The captain.
2. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
3. In Chapter 1, the narrator describes running to save a man, who shuts the door of ____________ instead of accepting the help.
(a) His house.
(b) His soul.
(c) His office.
(d) His heart.
4. Who took Sybrand Wessels to Japie's office and made fun of him about the hook?
5. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the note, what did Pieter plan to do to cleanse his corruption?
2. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
3. What does the young dominee tell Pieter that he might have a duty to be?
4. Who finds Peter praying when looking for him at tea time?
5. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)