|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wished to have been made a woman?
2. After finding the note, Pieter heated water. Why?
(a) For cleaning.
(b) To cook.
(c) To bathe.
(d) For tea.
3. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
4. Who suggests Pieter take Nella away for a holiday?
(a) Pieter's mother.
5. After finding out who wrote the note pinned to his door, Pieter left his office and went where?
(b) Post office.
(c) Old butcher shop.
(d) Kappie's store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the hotel (Abraham's) brother?
2. What is the name of Pieter's house boy?
3. Besides Pieter's father, Pieter, Nella, and their kids, who else is in the car for the family picnic trip?
4. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
5. The night after Pieter sleeps with Stephanie, who is at the front desk when Pieter arrives for work?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)