|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
2. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
(a) Get married.
(b) Find work.
(c) Stop breaking the law.
3. Why does Kappie refuse to call Pieter by his first name?
(c) He was told not to.
4. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
5. Who wished to have been made a woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the social welfare department located?
2. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
3. Who does Japie see Pieter with the night Pieter first breaks his vows?
4. Before the note, what did Pieter plan to do to cleanse his corruption?
5. Who does Pieter warn his houseboy about because they are "idle and break the law"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)