|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finding the note, Pieter heated water. Why?
(a) For cleaning.
(b) To cook.
(c) For tea.
(d) To bathe.
2. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
3. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
4. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
5. Besides Pieter, who is angry about being born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pieter consider his desire for Stephanie?
2. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
3. In Chapter 4, who tries to give the lieutenant a present, but he refuses unless he pays for it?
4. Why does Pieter kneel at the blue-gum tree?
5. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)