|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
2. Besides Pieter, who is angry about being born?
3. Who sat in the Park?
4. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
5. Who goes with Pieter and Jakob to look at the birds?
(a) Pieter's son.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wished to have been made a woman?
2. After Pieter left his office, who waited for the call to come in from Pretoria?
3. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
4. In Chapter 21, who said to Pieter, "duty is duty"?
5. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)