|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
2. Who complained that small pox was not wanted in their home?
3. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(a) His brother.
(c) The Englishman.
4. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
5. Where did the black woman die that had small pox?
(b) Maduna's county.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Pieter, who is angry about being born?
2. Whose bird did Pieter tell to come now and sing?
3. Who teases Martha about the young dominee?
4. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
5. Who is on leave in Natal?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)