|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Pieter, who is angry about being born?
2. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
3. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
(a) His home.
(b) His friend Kappie's home.
(c) His father's home.
(d) Japie's home.
4. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
(a) Dominee Stander.
(b) Herman Geyer.
(c) Abraham Kaplan.
(d) Matthew Kaplan.
5. What did Pieter consider his desire for Stephanie?
(a) Something expected because of his wife's behavior.
(b) An inconvenience.
(c) Something that would pass.
(d) A sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
2. Who is the owner of the hotel (Abraham's) brother?
3. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
4. Who sat in the Park?
5. Who met Nella and the kids when they returned from her family's farm?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)