|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
(a) His home.
(b) His friend Kappie's home.
(c) His father's home.
(d) Japie's home.
2. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
3. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
4. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(b) The captain.
5. What sound terrifies Pieter while he is kneeling at the tree?
(a) A scream.
(b) A cracked twig.
(c) A crashing sound.
(d) A gun shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
2. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
3. Upon returning from evening church services, Pieter kisses Nella. What does she do after he smiles at her?
4. After rugby practice, Pieter goes for a visit with whom?
5. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)