|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to watch Pieter at rugby practice?
2. Who does Pieter cancel visiting with after having drinks at the hotel?
3. The night after Pieter sleeps with Stephanie, who is at the front desk when Pieter arrives for work?
(a) The captain.
4. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
5. Who always has big birthday celebrations and is having a party in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aunt Pieter's mom puts on the phone to talk to him in Chapter 6 after his encounter with his father about the stamps?
2. What does the note say that is pinned to Pieter's door when he comes home from the field?
3. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
4. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
5. In Chapter 3 when the lieutenant asks the young man how many times before he has approached a black woman as he did Stephanie, what is the young man's answer?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)