|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
(d) Football coach.
2. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
3. Who prepares lunch for Pieter when he goes home to eat?
4. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Pieter and Sophie.
(b) Pieter and Nella.
(c) Pieter and Jakob.
(d) Peter and Kappie.
5. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(c) The Englishman.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
3. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
4. What is the name of Pieter's house boy?
5. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)