|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
(a) Football coach.
2. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
3. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
4. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
2. Before the note, what did Pieter plan to do to cleanse his corruption?
3. In Chapter 21, who said to Pieter, "duty is duty"?
4. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
5. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)