|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Pieter take Nella away for a holiday?
(c) Pieter's mother.
2. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(c) The captain.
3. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
4. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pieter warn his houseboy about because they are "idle and break the law"?
2. What is the name of the aunt Pieter's mom puts on the phone to talk to him in Chapter 6 after his encounter with his father about the stamps?
3. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
4. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
5. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)