|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
2. Whose written letter under the door at home upsets Pieter upon reading it?
(c) The captain's.
3. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
4. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pieter's house boy?
2. After rugby practice, Pieter goes for a visit with whom?
3. Who is sentenced to death for violating the immorality act, but not necessarily for murder?
4. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
5. Who does the lieutenant secretly confide in about the young man's trouble?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)