|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the social welfare department located?
(a) In the old school.
(b) In the new village square.
(c) In part of the old hospital.
(d) In the old butcher shop.
2. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
3. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
4. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
5. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
2. Who is sentenced to death for violating the immorality act, but not necessarily for murder?
3. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
4. What does the lieutenant pick up off the floor of a cell during an inspection with Steyn?
5. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)