|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what childhood friend of Pieter's sees Sophie at the bus terminal and is quite excited?
2. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
3. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
4. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
5. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
(a) Look in the huts first.
(b) Don't let anyone know he told them.
(c) Do not arrest him.
(d) Meet him after dark to talk about Stephanie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
2. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
3. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
4. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
5. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)