|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
2. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
3. In Chapter 4, who tries to give the lieutenant a present, but he refuses unless he pays for it?
(b) Kappie's father.
4. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
5. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
2. Who always has big birthday celebrations and is having a party in Chapter 13?
3. Where is the social welfare department located?
4. What sound terrifies Pieter while he is kneeling at the tree?
5. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)