|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
2. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
(a) Car racing.
(d) Dog racing.
3. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
4. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
5. Upon returning from evening church services, Pieter kisses Nella. What does she do after he smiles at her?
Short Answer Questions
1. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
2. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
3. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
4. Who is sentenced to death for violating the immorality act, but not necessarily for murder?
5. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)