|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
2. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
(a) Stop breaking the law.
(b) Get married.
(d) Find work.
3. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
4. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
5. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
Short Answer Questions
1. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
2. Pieter went through the fence to a farm called ______ and laid in the field with the animals.
3. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
4. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
5. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)