|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
2. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
3. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
(a) The bed.
(b) A tree.
(c) A wall.
(d) The porch.
5. Who tells Pieter they have found another job for Stephanie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
2. Pieter vowed to give his life to God if there was no _____ in the dark.
3. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
4. What does Jakob suggest that he and Pieter search for on a trip to the family farm?
5. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)