|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Pieter take Nella away for a holiday?
(d) Pieter's mother.
2. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Pieter and Sophie.
(b) Pieter and Jakob.
(c) Pieter and Nella.
(d) Peter and Kappie.
3. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
4. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
5. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
2. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
3. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
4. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
5. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)