|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the narrator describes running to save a man, who shuts the door of ____________ instead of accepting the help.
(a) His office.
(b) His house.
(c) His heart.
(d) His soul.
2. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(a) His captain.
(b) Stephanie's neighbor.
3. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
4. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
5. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
2. Who does the lieutenant secretly confide in about the young man's trouble?
3. What does the lieutenant pick up off the floor of a cell during an inspection with Steyn?
4. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
5. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)