|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
3. Who suggests Pieter take Nella away for a holiday?
(b) Pieter's mother.
4. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
(a) A picture.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A gun.
5. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
2. Upon returning from evening church services, Pieter kisses Nella. What does she do after he smiles at her?
3. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
4. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
5. What is the name of the aunt Pieter's mom puts on the phone to talk to him in Chapter 6 after his encounter with his father about the stamps?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)