|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
2. Where is the social welfare department located?
(a) In the old butcher shop.
(b) In part of the old hospital.
(c) In the old school.
(d) In the new village square.
3. Who suggests Pieter take Nella away for a holiday?
(d) Pieter's mother.
4. In Chapter 3 when the lieutenant asks the young man how many times before he has approached a black woman as he did Stephanie, what is the young man's answer?
(c) A lot.
5. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
2. What does the lieutenant pick up off the floor of a cell during an inspection with Steyn?
3. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
4. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
5. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)