|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
3. In Chapter 4, who tries to give the lieutenant a present, but he refuses unless he pays for it?
(a) Kappie's father.
4. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
2. In Chapter 8, what childhood friend of Pieter's sees Sophie at the bus terminal and is quite excited?
3. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
4. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
5. Where is the social welfare department located?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)