|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
2. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after evening church services in Chapter 12, once he decides not to confide in his wife?
3. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
5. Upon returning from evening church services, Pieter kisses Nella. What does she do after he smiles at her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
2. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
3. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
4. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
5. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)