|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
2. Who is president of the welfare committee?
(a) Pieter's father.
(b) Pieter's mother.
(c) Pieter's wife.
(d) Pieter's aunt.
3. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
4. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
5. Who always has big birthday celebrations and is having a party in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
2. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
3. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
4. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
5. Upon returning from evening church services, Pieter kisses Nella. What does she do after he smiles at her?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)