|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(a) His captain.
(b) Stephanie's neighbor.
2. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Pieter and Nella.
(b) Pieter and Jakob.
(c) Pieter and Sophie.
(d) Peter and Kappie.
3. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
4. What street goes to the "black people's location"?
(a) Pretorius Street.
(b) van Onselen Street.
(c) Slabbert's Road.
(d) Main Street.
5. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
3. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
4. Who always has big birthday celebrations and is having a party in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 8, what childhood friend of Pieter's sees Sophie at the bus terminal and is quite excited?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)