|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street goes to the "black people's location"?
(a) Pretorius Street.
(b) van Onselen Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Slabbert's Road.
2. Where is the social welfare department located?
(a) In the old butcher shop.
(b) In part of the old hospital.
(c) In the new village square.
(d) In the old school.
3. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
(d) Football coach.
4. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
5. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lieutenant pick up off the floor of a cell during an inspection with Steyn?
2. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
3. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
4. Who is president of the welfare committee?
5. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)