|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
3. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Pieter and Sophie.
(b) Pieter and Jakob.
(c) Peter and Kappie.
(d) Pieter and Nella.
4. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(a) His captain.
(b) Stephanie's neighbor.
5. In Chapter 8, what childhood friend of Pieter's sees Sophie at the bus terminal and is quite excited?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is president of the welfare committee?
2. What is the name of the aunt Pieter's mom puts on the phone to talk to him in Chapter 6 after his encounter with his father about the stamps?
3. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 1, the narrator describes running to save a man, who shuts the door of ____________ instead of accepting the help.
5. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)