|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when Pieter and others return for evening church services, who does not stay home?
2. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
3. Who does Sophie confide in that she wishes had never been born when she is discovered in the pantry?
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her sister.
4. Who is known as the Lion of the North?
5. Where is the social welfare department located?
(a) In the old school.
(b) In the old butcher shop.
(c) In the new village square.
(d) In part of the old hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
2. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
3. With whom, during an argument, does Pieter declare that he gives when he is given to?
4. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
5. Who does Pieter decide to confide in after church services in Chapter 11?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)