|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(b) His captain.
(d) Stephanie's neighbor.
2. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
3. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
4. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
5. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sentenced to death for violating the immorality act, but not necessarily for murder?
2. In Chapter 1, the narrator describes running to save a man, who shuts the door of ____________ instead of accepting the help.
3. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
4. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
5. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)