|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 when the lieutenant asks the young man how many times before he has approached a black woman as he did Stephanie, what is the young man's answer?
(c) A lot.
2. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
3. In Chapter 4, who tries to give the lieutenant a present, but he refuses unless he pays for it?
(b) Kappie's father.
4. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(a) His captain.
(d) Stephanie's neighbor.
5. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
2. How old is Pieter when he is forbidden to continue to collect stamps?
3. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
4. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
5. According to the judge in Chapter 8, what does Stephanie have to do to prevent the court from possibly taking her child?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)