Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Pieter take Nella away for a holiday?
(b) Pieter's mother.
2. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
3. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
4. Pieter's aunt and who else collect stamps for him during the forbidden years declared by his father?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
5. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon returning from evening church services, Pieter kisses Nella. What does she do after he smiles at her?
2. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
3. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
4. What street goes to the "black people's location"?
5. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)