|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
2. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
3. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
4. Where is the social welfare department located?
(a) In the old butcher shop.
(b) In the new village square.
(c) In the old school.
(d) In part of the old hospital.
5. Who does Pieter cancel visiting with after having drinks at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talked with Pieter about getting married even though he is not the marrying kind?
2. In Chapter 4, who tries to give the lieutenant a present, but he refuses unless he pays for it?
3. In his office, Pieter awaited a call from Pretoria for more supplies. Who came in that he thought about telling them about Stephanie?
4. Who convinces the black community to get the small pox vaccine?
5. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)