|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the family picnic outing, who sat in the front seat and held Jakob's hand?
(a) Pieter's daughter.
(b) Frans' son.
(c) Kappie's niece.
(d) Pieter's son.
2. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Pieter and Nella.
(b) Pieter and Jakob.
(c) Peter and Kappie.
(d) Pieter and Sophie.
3. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(c) Stephanie's neighbor.
(d) His captain.
4. Where did Pieter put the note he found pinned to his house door?
(a) The book.
(b) The trash.
(c) His pocket.
(d) The drawer.
5. Who does Pieter have lunch with just before returning to work and seeing his captain with Jooste?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
2. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
3. Who does Pieter warn his houseboy about because they are "idle and break the law"?
4. Who is president of the welfare committee?
5. According to the young dominee, besides Pieter, who may be invited to join a famous rugby team?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)