|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talked with Pieter about getting married even though he is not the marrying kind?
2. In Chapter 21, who said to Pieter, "duty is duty"?
(a) The captain.
3. Who tells Pieter they have found another job for Stephanie?
4. How many pairs of shoes does Pieter tell the captain he has during his interview?
5. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
(a) A picture.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on leave in Natal?
2. Who does Sophie confide in that she wishes had never been born when she is discovered in the pantry?
3. Where is the social welfare department located?
4. Who has a heart-to-heart conversation in the kitchen pantry?
5. The lieutenant is not just the young man's friend, he is also his what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)