|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
2. In his office, Pieter awaited a call from Pretoria for more supplies. Who came in that he thought about telling them about Stephanie?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His tante.
(c) His wife.
(d) His captain.
3. According to the young dominee, besides Pieter, who may be invited to join a famous rugby team?
4. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
5. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
(a) The porch.
(b) A tree.
(c) The bed.
(d) A wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sat in the Park?
2. After returning home, bathing the kids, and being with Pieter, what does Nella discover that is broken?
3. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
4. Besides Pieter, who is angry about being born?
5. Japie tells Pieter that someone wants Stephanie out of Venterspan and keeps hounding him about it. Who is this person?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)