|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Pieter they have found another job for Stephanie?
2. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
3. In his office, Pieter awaited a call from Pretoria for more supplies. Who came in that he thought about telling them about Stephanie?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His tante.
(c) His captain.
(d) His wife.
4. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
5. In Chapter 21, who said to Pieter, "duty is duty"?
(a) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Pieter's father, Pieter, Nella, and their kids, who else is in the car for the family picnic trip?
2. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
3. Who suggested Stephanie be sent away?
4. When asked by the magistrate, who suggests it would be best to remove Stephanie's child?
5. Who is on leave in Natal?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)