|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has accused Pieter of a crime?
2. Which one of Pieter's sisters is in love?
3. Where did Pieter put the note he found pinned to his house door?
(a) His pocket.
(b) The drawer.
(c) The trash.
(d) The book.
4. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
5. On his sickbed in Chapter 17, Jakob is visited by Dominee Stander, the captain, and _________________.
(a) Sybrand Wessel.
(b) Dominee Vos.
(d) Officer Steyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talked with Pieter about getting married even though he is not the marrying kind?
2. In Chapter 21, who said to Pieter, "duty is duty"?
3. How many pairs of shoes does Pieter tell the captain he has during his interview?
4. On the family picnic outing, who sat in the front seat and held Jakob's hand?
5. Why did Stephanie lose her first job?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)