|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the lieutenant secretly confide in about the young man's trouble?
(a) His wife.
(b) His captain.
(c) His father.
(d) His aunt.
2. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
3. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
(c) Car racing.
(d) Dog racing.
4. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
5. Who always has big birthday celebrations and is having a party in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
2. What does Jakob suggest that he and Pieter search for on a trip to the family farm?
3. Who tells Pieter they have found another job for Stephanie?
4. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
5. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)