|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
2. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
3. In Chapter 4, who tells the lieutenant to find the child if he wants to find Stephanie?
(a) Stephanie's neighbor.
(b) His captain.
4. Who is president of the welfare committee?
(a) Pieter's wife.
(b) Pieter's mother.
(c) Pieter's father.
(d) Pieter's aunt.
5. What sport do Pieter and the new dominee have in common?
(b) Dog racing.
(d) Car racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
2. On his sickbed in Chapter 17, Jakob is visited by Dominee Stander, the captain, and _________________.
3. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
5. Where is the social welfare department located?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)