|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who tries to give the lieutenant a present, but he refuses unless he pays for it?
(a) Kappie's father.
2. Who offers to fetch Pieter another pipe?
3. Who plays music to help Pieter calm down?
4. What do the lieutenant and Kappie both like to collect?
5. Who is the new dominee assisting Dominee Stander?
Short Answer Questions
1. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
2. Where is the social welfare department located?
3. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
4. Whose written letter under the door at home upsets Pieter upon reading it?
5. Who does the lieutenant secretly confide in about the young man's trouble?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)