|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to fetch Pieter another pipe?
2. Who does Pieter's gift bring together?
(a) Pieter and Nella.
(b) Pieter and Sophie.
(c) Peter and Kappie.
(d) Pieter and Jakob.
3. Who does Pieter guess is the new social welfare officer?
4. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
5. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
2. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
3. The young dominee ends his sermon with these words, "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more _______, saith the Lord."
4. Who does the lieutenant secretly confide in about the young man's trouble?
5. In Chapter 9, who is already at Stephanie's trial when Sophie arrives?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)