|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sat in the Park?
2. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
(c) Captain Jooste.
3. Who has a heart-to-heart conversation in the kitchen pantry?
(a) Pieter and his mom.
(b) Frans and his wife.
(c) Pieter and Sophie.
(d) Martha and Pieter.
4. Where was Pieter when he confessed to being angry about being born?
(c) Kitchen Pantry.
5. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
(a) Meet him after dark to talk about Stephanie.
(b) Look in the huts first.
(c) Do not arrest him.
(d) Don't let anyone know he told them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
2. In Chapter 8, what childhood friend of Pieter's sees Sophie at the bus terminal and is quite excited?
3. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
4. Where is the social welfare department located?
5. What book of the bible does Jakob read from before the family leaves the party in Chapter 14?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)