|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
2. Who is president of the welfare committee?
(a) Pieter's wife.
(b) Pieter's mother.
(c) Pieter's aunt.
(d) Pieter's father.
3. After the constables took Stephanie back to the vehicle, who stayed behind?
4. Where was Pieter when he confessed to being angry about being born?
(b) Kitchen Pantry.
5. Who sat in the Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the social welfare department located?
2. What favor does the old black man in Chapter 7 ask for when the constables come looking for Stephanie?
3. Besides Pieter, who is angry about being born?
4. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
5. What kind of gift from Pieter has everyone apprehensive?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)