|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pieter and his companion drink while at the hotel?
2. Who has a drink with Pieter at the Royal Hotel?
3. What is the name of the native constable that accompanies Pieter to find Stephanie in Chapter 7?
4. Who is president of the welfare committee?
(a) Pieter's father.
(b) Pieter's aunt.
(c) Pieter's mother.
(d) Pieter's wife.
5. What time is dinner served at cousin Anna's home?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pieter's captain goes on leave, who will be left in charge?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Sophie remember being afraid Pieter would fall from when he was a sick boy in her care?
3. Where is the social welfare department located?
4. Who does Pieter cancel visiting with after having drinks at the hotel?
5. Who is on leave in Natal?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)