|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(b) His brother.
(c) The Englishman.
2. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(d) The captain.
3. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
(a) His kids.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mom.
4. Who does Japie see Pieter with the night Pieter first breaks his vows?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
2. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
3. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
4. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
5. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)