|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
(a) Butcher shop.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Cigar shop.
2. Who does Japie see Pieter with the night Pieter first breaks his vows?
3. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A clarinet.
(b) A violin.
(c) A flute.
(d) A cello.
4. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(a) His brother.
(b) The Englishman.
5. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
2. Before going home for the day, with whom does Pieter do an inspection of the station?
3. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
4. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
5. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)