|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(a) The captain.
2. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
(a) Japie's home.
(b) His friend Kappie's home.
(c) His father's home.
(d) His home.
3. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
(a) Abraham Kaplan.
(b) Dominee Stander.
(c) Herman Geyer.
(d) Matthew Kaplan.
4. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
5. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
2. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
3. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
4. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
5. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)