|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
2. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
3. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(a) The Englishman.
(c) His brother.
4. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
5. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
2. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
3. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
4. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
5. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)