|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
2. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(b) His brother.
(c) The Englishman.
3. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(c) The captain.
4. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A flute.
(b) A clarinet.
(c) A cello.
(d) A violin.
5. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going home for the day, with whom does Pieter do an inspection of the station?
2. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
3. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
4. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
5. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)