|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(c) The captain.
2. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Butcher shop.
(c) Cigar shop.
3. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A flute.
(b) A clarinet.
(c) A violin.
(d) A cello.
4. Before going home for the day, with whom does Pieter do an inspection of the station?
(c) His captain.
5. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
2. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
3. Who does Japie see Pieter with the night Pieter first breaks his vows?
4. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
5. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)