|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(c) His brother.
(d) The Englishman.
2. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
(a) Butcher shop.
(c) Cigar shop.
(d) Grocery store.
3. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
4. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A violin.
(b) A clarinet.
(c) A cello.
(d) A flute.
5. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
2. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
3. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
4. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
5. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)