|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
(a) Grocery store.
(c) Butcher shop.
(d) Cigar shop.
2. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
3. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A flute.
(b) A clarinet.
(c) A violin.
(d) A cello.
4. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
5. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
(a) Herman Geyer.
(b) Matthew Kaplan.
(c) Dominee Stander.
(d) Abraham Kaplan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
2. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
3. Japie tells Pieter that someone wants Stephanie out of Venterspan and keeps hounding him about it. Who is this person?
4. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
5. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)