|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
2. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
3. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A violin.
(b) A flute.
(c) A cello.
(d) A clarinet.
4. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
2. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
3. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
4. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
5. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)