|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
(a) Matthew Kaplan.
(b) Herman Geyer.
(c) Dominee Stander.
(d) Abraham Kaplan.
2. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
(a) His home.
(b) Japie's home.
(c) His friend Kappie's home.
(d) His father's home.
3. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
(a) His kids.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His mom.
(d) His wife.
4. Japie tells Pieter that someone wants Stephanie out of Venterspan and keeps hounding him about it. Who is this person?
(d) The magistrate.
5. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Japie see Pieter with the night Pieter first breaks his vows?
2. On the street, Pieter speaks with Abraham Kaplan who owns the what?
3. Who came by Pieter's office to speak about money he owed?
4. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
5. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)