|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jakob in Chapter 15, who thinks the phalarope is a bird of the coast?
(a) The Englishman.
(c) His brother.
2. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
3. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
(a) Herman Geyer.
(b) Matthew Kaplan.
(c) Dominee Stander.
(d) Abraham Kaplan.
4. What racist classmate does Pieter envy?
5. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going home for the day, with whom does Pieter do an inspection of the station?
2. Feeling unclean, who is Pieter worried will want to touch him?
3. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
4. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)