|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abraham Kaplan's daughter, Rachel plays what instrument?
(a) A flute.
(b) A violin.
(c) A clarinet.
(d) A cello.
2. Who stopped by Pieter's office at the police station to pay him a pound toward the loan Pieter gave him?
3. Who spit and turned away from Pieter instead of greeting him?
(a) Herman Geyer.
(b) Abraham Kaplan.
(c) Dominee Stander.
(d) Matthew Kaplan.
4. When Stephanie is fired, who does she go to for help?
(b) The captain.
5. In Chapter 15, Stephanie first seeks Pieter out in whose home?
(a) His home.
(b) Japie's home.
(c) His friend Kappie's home.
(d) His father's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to hide from Pieter in Kappie's store?
2. Who wrote the note Pieter found pinned to his door?
3. Jokingly, what does Japie promise one night to seek out Pieter's advice on?
4. Who refuses to acknowledge that he might be ill and need bed rest?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Pieter go to to try and talk about his problem with Stephanie?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)