Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does the narrator put aside to write this story?
2. In Chapter 1, the narrator describes running to save a man, who shuts the door of ____________ instead of accepting the help.
(a) His heart.
(b) His office.
(c) His house.
(d) His soul.
3. According to the narrator, great strength calls a man to honor while great _______________ calls a man to dishonor.
4. What street goes to the "black people's location"?
(a) Main Street.
(b) van Onselen Street.
(c) Pretorius Street.
(d) Slabbert's Road.
5. What is the name of the girl the lieutenant hears moving to hide in the shadows of trees in Chapter 2?
6. What is the name of the boy chasing the girl that hides in the shadows of the trees in Chapter 2?
This section contains 3,438 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)