|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was oil going for per barrel according to the author in Chapter 9?
2. What was Dick Fuld nicknamed on Wall Street for his competitive nature?
3. What does KDB stand for?
(a) Krakow Derivatives Bank
(b) Korea Development Bank
(c) Kenneth Davis Bank
(d) Kellogg Dynasty Bank
4. According to the author in Chapter 5, Jim Cramer, a media star, was solidly Harvard and counted as one of his best friends which individual called “the bane of Wall Street”?
(a) Ron Beller
(b) Jim Cracchiolo
(c) Eliot Spitzer
(d) Kevin Warsh
5. Where was Hank Paulson born?
(a) Billings, MT
(b) Des Moines, IA
(c) Knoxville, TN
(d) Palm Beach, FL
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did Lloyd Blankfein arrive in the city where the Goldman Sachs board meeting was to take place in Chapter 9?
2. By what name is the regulation that “had been introduced by the Securities and Exchange Commission in 1938 to prevent investors from continually shorting a stock that was falling” called?
3. In February 2009, the government increased its stake in Citigroup from 8 percent to what?
4. John Mack at Morgan Stanley knew that his company had to find an investment partner to stay alive in Chapter 18. They had been looking at the books of what banking institution but were not enthusiastic about what they found?
5. After the weekend of meetings of the top bankers and the Fed, they were told that no solution had been found and that the government strongly urged Lehman Brothers to do what in Chapter 15?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)