|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dick Fuld receive his B.A. and B.S. in 1969?
(a) The University of Idaho at Boise
(b) The University of Washington at Tacoma
(c) The University of Arizona at Flagstaff
(d) The University of Colorado at Boulder
2. Who was the Chief Financial Officer of Lehman Brothers that presented the earnings report for the first quarter of 2008?
(a) David Einhorn
(b) Erin Callan
(c) Barry Zubrow
(d) Skip McGee
3. What British heist movie does the author describe Dick Fuld and the Lehman team watching as they returned from Seoul in Chapter 11?
(b) The Bank Job
(d) Dog Day Afternoon
4. What reporter wrote the story about Lehman that he described in Chapter 6 as “the worst betrayal of my career”?
(a) Gerald Donini
(b) Colm Kelleher
(c) David Einhorn
(d) Susanne Craig
5. Who is described in Chapter 12 as “a former Republican representative from New York, whom Dimon had hired as executive vice president of global government relations and public policy”?
(a) David Einhorn
(b) Michael Bloomberg
(c) Rick Lazio
(d) Jim Bunning
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common name for the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation?
2. Who was the Assistant Secretary for Financial Markets of the Treasury in Chapter 11?
3. What was the title of the article from the Wall Street Journal that Dick Fuld called “the worst betrayal of my career” in Chapter 6?
4. Henry Paulson announced his plan to stop the market panic in Chapter 18. This plan was called TARP, which stands for what?
5. Who did Lloyd Blankfein make a call to in order to solicit investment in Goldman Sachs in Chapter 19?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)