|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lloyd Blankfein was waiting to make a speech at what annual conference in the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) The Financial Services Marketing Symposium
(b) The Underbanked Financial Services Symposium
(c) The Mobile Banking and Commerce Summit
(d) The Service Nation Summit
2. On what date does the author describe Dick Fuld holding a copy of the Wall Street Journal with an article on page C1 that was deemed by him “the worst betrayal of my career” in Chapter 6?
(a) January 25, 2008
(b) February 17, 2007
(c) July 8, 2007
(d) June 4, 2008
3. What refers to a security interest in real property held by a lender as a security for a debt?
(d) Subprime lending
4. Henry Paulson cut his meeting short with the bankers in Chapter 11 because he was going with his family to attend the Olympic Games where?
5. What is the common name for the Federal National Mortgage Association?
(c) Fannie Mae
(d) Reserve Primary Fund
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bob Willumstad refer to as the former Chairman at AIG that thought Willumstad’s position was all or nothing in Chapter 8?
2. Who is described in Chapter 11 as the Vice Chairman of Global Capital Markets at Morgan Stanley?
3. How old was Scott Friedheim described by the author in Chapter 6?
4. Who was Dick Fuld’s Chief Strategy Officer in Chapter 6?
5. In the mid-1980s, Bob Willumstad was rising through the executive ranks of what financial corporation?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)