|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of communications at Lehman Brothers in Chapter 6?
(a) Andrew Gowers
(b) Jeremiah Norton
(c) Michael Cavanaugh
(d) Tony Ryan
2. Hank Paulson’s team of advisors in Chapter 12 included Tony Ryan, Jeremiah Norton, Jim Wilkinson, Jeb Mason, and whom?
(a) Frank Zarb
(b) Bob Hoyt
(c) Kerrie Cohen
(d) Rick Lazio
3. By what nickname is Warren Buffett known in the financial world?
(a) The Wealth Extractor
(b) The Wizard of Omaha
(c) Rich Uncle Pennybags
(d) The Money Machine
4. What title did Hank Paulson hold in 2008?
(a) United States Secretary of State
(b) United States Secretary of the Interior
(c) United States Secretary of Education
(d) United States Secretary of the Treasury
5. Dick Fuld expressed his belief that Lehman Brothers was under attack by what in Chapter 4?
(d) Subprime lenders
Short Answer Questions
1. With what country had Dick Fuld been working for a month to secure capital for Lehman in Chapter 6?
2. Dick Fuld and who called Warren Buffett to ask him to consider investing in Lehman Brothers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
3. When did FAS 157 become effective?
4. Who was described as Hank Paulson’s adversary on the Senate Banking Committee in Chapter 10?
5. Bob Steel called which old friend at Barclays Bank in London to ask if Barclays might be interested in purchasing Lehman in Chapter 4?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)