|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who nominated Hank Paulson to his post in the federal cabinet?
(a) Bill Clinton
(b) George W. Bush
(c) Barack Obama
(d) Dick Cheney
2. Where does the author say Gerald Domini lived in Chapter 5?
(a) Bangor, Maine
(b) Summit, NJ
(c) Hartford, Connecticut
(d) Boston, Massachusetts
3. Jamie Dimon was the Chief Executive Officer of what banking and financial services holding company in 2008?
(a) Merrill Lynch
(c) JP Morgan
(d) Chemical Bank
4. Where was Dick Fuld visiting when he received an urgent call from Henry Paulson regarding the collapse of the fifth largest investment bank in the U.S., according to the author in Chapter 1?
5. Who is described as Lehman Brothers’ spokesperson in Chapter 6?
(a) Margaret Law
(b) Sheila Bair
(c) Kerrie Cohen
(d) Erin Callan
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was David Einhorn described as being when he prepared for a speech at the Ira W. Sohn Investment Research Conference in Chapter 5?
2. Warren Buffett is the primary shareholder, chairman and CEO of what American multinational conglomerate holding company?
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, Scott Friedheim was an executive in whose mold?
4. Where did Dick Fuld receive his B.A. and B.S. in 1969?
5. Who did Dick Fuld choose as his right-hand-man when he became CEO of a leading global financial services firm?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)