|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what morning does the author describe Jamie Dimon awakening after an emergency meeting at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York with a dozen of his rival Wall Street CEOs in the beginning of the Prologue?
(a) January 5, 2010
(b) June 2, 2009
(c) April 19, 2007
(d) September 13, 2008
2. According to the author in Chapter 6, Scott Friedheim was an executive in whose mold?
(a) Joe Gregory’s
(b) Ben Bernanke’s
(c) Warren Buffett’s
(d) Arnold Swarzanegger’s
3. According to the author in Chapter 5, Jim Cramer, a media star, was solidly Harvard and counted as one of his best friends which individual called “the bane of Wall Street”?
(a) Ron Beller
(b) Kevin Warsh
(c) Eliot Spitzer
(d) Jim Cracchiolo
4. When was Warren Buffett born?
5. In what year does the author state Long-Term Capital Management blew up in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. With all eyes on Lehman after the Bear collapse, Hank Paulson suggested to Dick Fuld that it would be a good idea for Lehman to increase its holdings of what to shore up confidence in the bank?
2. Bob Steel called which old friend at Barclays Bank in London to ask if Barclays might be interested in purchasing Lehman in Chapter 4?
3. Dick Fuld had been pressing what old friend and former Chairman of AIG to put money into Lehman Brothers in Chapter 6?
4. When did FAS 157 become effective?
5. Jamie Dimon told Hank Paulson that JP Morgan had upped its offer from $2 per share to what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)