|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of the New York Federal Reserve Building?
(a) 76 Justice Road
(b) 13 Wealth Boulevard
(c) 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
(d) 33 Liberty Street
2. Senator Jim Bunning, who had sparred with Paulson over the summer, had gone so far as to call Hank Paulson what, according to the author in Chapter 12?
(a) A Socialist
(b) A Libertarian
(c) A Communist
(d) A Capitalist
3. What does FDIC stand for?
(a) Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
(b) Fiscal Depreciation Investment Corporation
(c) Financial Deposit Insurance Company
(d) Federal Denomination Investment Clause
4. What title did Hank Paulson hold in 2008?
(a) United States Secretary of the Interior
(b) United States Secretary of Education
(c) United States Secretary of the Treasury
(d) United States Secretary of State
5. Larry Fink was described in Chapter12 as being from what financial institution?
(a) Berkshire Hathaway
(c) Bank of America
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wells Fargo bank headquartered?
2. John Mack at Morgan Stanley knew that his company had to find an investment partner to stay alive in Chapter 18. They had been looking at the books of what banking institution but were not enthusiastic about what they found?
3. John Thain thought in Chapter 14 as he pulled up to the New York Federal Reserve Building that the last time he’d been there was during the rescue of Long-Term Capital Management in what year?
4. Who was described as the Chief Financial Officer at Goldman Sachs in Chapter 9?
5. According to the author in Chapter 1, Henry Paulson called and informed Dick Fuld that Bear Stearns collapsed and would be bought by what investment company?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)