|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gerald Donini asserts when speaking with Jim Cramer in Chapter 5 that he felt the real problem in the marketplace wasn’t short-selling, but what?
(d) Subprime lending
2. Where does the author say Gerald Domini lived in Chapter 5?
(a) Summit, NJ
(b) Bangor, Maine
(c) Boston, Massachusetts
(d) Hartford, Connecticut
3. When did FAS 157 become effective?
(a) May 9, 2006
(b) November 15, 2007
(c) August 1, 2004
(d) June 28, 2005
4. What was the name of Lehman Brothers’ bomb-sniffing Labrador described in Chapter 5?
5. In what year does the author state Long-Term Capital Management blew up in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. AIG was scheduled to report what losses in its second quarter in Chapter 11?
2. Who is described in Chapter 11 as the Co-President at Morgan Stanley and the man who had worked on the government’s bailout of Chrysler nearly three decades earlier?
3. Henry Paulson cut his meeting short with the bankers in Chapter 11 because he was going with his family to attend the Olympic Games where?
4. What is the common name for the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation?
5. What British heist movie does the author describe Dick Fuld and the Lehman team watching as they returned from Seoul in Chapter 11?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)