|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Hermit initially live?
(a) Mt. Tumbler.
(b) Mt. Snow White.
(c) Mt. Pepper.
(d) Mt. Mighty.
2. What do Homer, Robyn, and Ellie go to get Lee in?
(a) A car.
(b) The Land Rover.
(c) A bus.
(d) A construction vehicle.
3. What do the teens plant in their garden?
4. Whom does Ellie say is musically inclined and writes poetry?
5. Who is prone to fainting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dentist's name?
2. Who asks Ellie for advice?
3. Who suggests burying all of the valuables?
4. How old was the Hermit's son when he died?
5. Who senses that inaction is the enemy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Corrie initially able to pick up any stations on the short-wave radio?
2. How does hearing the confirmation of the war on the radio change things for the teens?
3. How does Ellie surprise herself when she finds Chris sleeping when he should be keeping watch?
4. What do the teens do as the helicopter approaches?
5. What do the teens consider when they realize the helicopter may land and the soldiers may come after them, and what do they decide?
6. What plans do the teens make after they hear Robyn's story about Lee?
7. How does Ellie feel upon finding that some of her possessions have been stolen by looters?
8. What does Fiona say would happen if she chose to lie low until the war was over.
9. What happens to Corrie after the missile hits and destroys her home?
10. What does Ellie find when she returns to her home?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)