|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teens plant in their garden?
2. Who gets shot in the calf?
3. What plants does Ellie find outside of the Hermit's house?
(a) Roses and daisies.
(b) Mint and daisies.
(c) Bleeding hearts.
(d) Mint and roses.
4. Why did the Hermit move into solitude?
(a) He was ostracized by society.
(b) He was lonely.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He killed his family.
5. Who suggests bringing hens, goats, and lambs to Hell?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Homer and Ellie wait for Robyn and Lee before they decide to check the house?
2. Who suggests hiding out until the war is over?
3. Who almost shoots Ellie and Homer?
4. How long does Ellie take to fully wake up?
5. How old was the Hermit's son when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the teens consider when they realize the helicopter may land and the soldiers may come after them, and what do they decide?
2. Why don't the teens immediately leave the area after Corrie's house is destroyed?
3. What helps to bring Corrie out of her shock?
4. What does the note "Gone where the bad people go..." mean?
5. Whom do the teens report to as they observe the hovering helicopter, and why?
6. How does Ellie feel about Lee when they are waiting to return to Hell?
7. What do the teens do as the helicopter approaches?
8. What happens to Corrie after the missile hits and destroys her home?
9. What does Fiona say would happen if she chose to lie low until the war was over.
10. What plans do the teens make for finding Robyn and Lee?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)