|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose opinion on the cause of the war sparks anger among others in the group?
2. What is the dentist's name?
(a) Mrs. Clement.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Clement.
(d) Mrs. Anderson.
3. What type of car does Chris' parents have?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) A BMW.
4. How does Lee feel when Ellie kisses him?
(a) Surprised and happy.
(b) Surprised and angry.
(c) Angry and sad.
(d) In love.
5. What was the Hermit's wife's name?
(a) Imogen Sara Christie.
(b) Imogen Alexandra Christie.
(c) Imogen Mary Christie.
(d) Imogen Alice Christie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ellie dream about?
2. Who thinks the group is no longer innocent?
3. What do Homer, Robyn, and Ellie go to get Lee in?
4. Who plans to go to the Showground?
5. Who takes care of Lee's hurt leg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the teens consider when they realize the helicopter may land and the soldiers may come after them, and what do they decide?
2. What ultimatum does Ellie give Chris, and why?
3. How does Ellie surprise herself when she finds Chris sleeping when he should be keeping watch?
4. How does hearing the confirmation of the war on the radio change things for the teens?
5. What happens to Ellie after her explosive episode with Chris?
6. What do Homer and Ellie learn about Lee and Robyn?
7. What do the teens do as the helicopter approaches?
8. What plans do the teens make for finding Robyn and Lee?
9. How does Ellie feel upon finding that some of her possessions have been stolen by looters?
10. What do the teens argue about when making a list of things to gather from each home?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)