|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promises to look for Kevin's dog after the jet bombs Corrie's house?
2. Who believes the teens' situation is forcing them to grow up?
3. Why did the Hermit move into solitude?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He was ostracized by society.
(c) He was lonely.
(d) He killed his family.
4. Whom does Ellie become extremely angry with?
5. How long do Homer and Ellie wait for Robyn and Lee before they decide to check the house?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does the group discover has been looted?
2. Who is depressed about being forced to become a vegetarian?
3. How long does Ellie take to fully wake up?
4. Who is prone to fainting?
5. What is the Hermit's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't the teens immediately leave the area after Corrie's house is destroyed?
2. Whom do the teens report to as they observe the hovering helicopter, and why?
3. What do the teens do as the helicopter approaches?
4. Why isn't Corrie initially able to pick up any stations on the short-wave radio?
5. How does Ellie surprise herself when she finds Chris sleeping when he should be keeping watch?
6. What does Corrie hear when she initially finds a station on the short-wave radio?
7. What does Ellie find when she returns to her home?
8. How does Ellie feel about Lee when they are waiting to return to Hell?
9. What happens to Corrie after the missile hits and destroys her home?
10. What does the note "Gone where the bad people go..." mean?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)