|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that the country has been invaded?
2. In what month is the camping trip?
3. Who does Ellie say invented the game "Greek Roulette?"
4. Who reads the book "All Quiet on the Western Front?"
5. Who gets shot at by soldiers?
(a) Lee, Fiona and Robyn.
(b) Kevin, Corrie and Ellie.
(c) Homer, Lee and Fiona.
(d) Kevin, Fiona and Corrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street do Homer and Fiona find to be a disaster area?
2. What do the invaders eat a lot of?
3. Who is most afraid of the insects on the way down to Hell?
4. In what country is the camping trip?
5. How big is the opening near the creek?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fiona feel about the idea that an invasion has occurred, and what does she say about the desertion of their homes?
2. Why does Ellie yell at Lee when she hears the Land Rover start up?
3. What emotions does Ellie feel as she considers what may have happened to her parents?
4. What does Ellie find when she rushes into her house?
5. Who is Hell's Hermit?
6. What are some of the theories the teens come up with to explain why the house is empty and the dogs are dead?
7. How does Fiona attempt to explain away the planes Ellie saw in Hell?
8. Who are the Secret Seven?
9. Why does the group consist of seven rather than eight people?
10. What do the teens decide to do while at Homer's house?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)