|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the friends have with them that Corrie, Kevin and Ellie see at the meeting place?
2. Who do the teens think built the bridge in Hell?
(c) The Hermit.
(d) Early explorers.
3. Who gets shot at by soldiers?
(a) Kevin, Fiona and Corrie.
(b) Homer, Lee and Fiona.
(c) Kevin, Corrie and Ellie.
(d) Lee, Fiona and Robyn.
4. In what month is the camping trip?
5. Who eats two-minute noodles for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the teens hear an explosion?
2. Who seems sure that everyone's parents are okay?
3. Who has the idea to travel by bicycle?
4. Who says the day the teens left Hell was the last happy day?
5. Who is startled by Fiona's cat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the group consist of seven rather than eight people?
2. How are the animals when the teens arrive at Kevin's house?
3. What is the first thing Ellie notices when she returns home?
4. Who are the Secret Seven?
5. How does Homer want others to see him?
6. In Chapter 5, why does Ellie only play True Confessions for a short period of time?
7. Describe the Secret Seven's descent into Hell.
8. Why don't the teens go back to the Land Rover for supplies?
9. Who is Hell's Hermit?
10. What does Ellie find when she rushes into her house?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)