|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to kill the cows?
2. How many people at the school believed Chris was a legend?
(a) 55 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 45 percent.
(d) 13 percent.
3. How does Ellie keep herself awake during the car ride?
(a) By singing very loudly.
(b) By eating.
(c) By dabbing her eyelids with spit.
(d) By drinking cold water.
4. Who thinks the group is no longer innocent?
5. What is the country the man on the radio is talking about before the batteries go dead?
6. Who is prone to fainting?
7. What happens to Lee during the ride in the bulldozer?
(a) He gets shot again.
(b) He hits his head.
(c) He falls out.
(d) Some of his stiches come out.
8. Where do the teens decide to set up camp?
(b) Tailor's Stitch.
(c) At Ellie's house.
(d) At Homer's house.
9. What plants does Ellie find outside of the Hermit's house?
(a) Roses and daisies.
(b) Mint and roses.
(c) Mint and daisies.
(d) Bleeding hearts.
10. Who gets shot in the calf?
11. Who seems nervous when Ellie and Lee return to camp from the Hermit's house?
(a) Fiona and Homer.
(b) Kevin and Corrie.
12. What is the Hermit's real name?
(a) Mark Christie.
(b) Bertram Christie.
(c) Alfred Christie.
(d) Dave Christie.
13. Who believes the teens' situation is forcing them to grow up?
14. Whose opinion on the cause of the war sparks anger among others in the group?
15. Why did the Hermit move into solitude?
(a) He was lonely.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He killed his family.
(d) He was ostracized by society.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do Homer, Ellie, and Robyn decide to leave to go get Lee?
2. Whom does Ellie take to the Hermit's house?
3. During the chase, whose head begins to bleed?
4. What was the Hermit's son's name?
5. Who senses that inaction is the enemy?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)