|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now seeing Homer as a confident and mature person?
2. Who takes the first watch because he had the most sleep?
3. How do the teens dispose of the BMW?
(a) They leave it at a dump.
(b) They total it.
(c) They push it into someone's garage.
(d) They push it into the dam.
4. Whose thoughts on the cause of the war is somewhat accurate?
5. How many people at the school believed Chris was a legend?
(a) 45 percent.
(b) 55 percent.
(c) 13 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
6. What was the Hermit's wife's name?
(a) Imogen Sara Christie.
(b) Imogen Alexandra Christie.
(c) Imogen Mary Christie.
(d) Imogen Alice Christie.
7. Who asks Ellie for advice?
8. Whom does Lee seem to be angry with?
9. Who teaches Corrie how to use the radio to get stations from other countries?
10. Who wants a Bible?
11. What type of car does Chris' parents have?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Toyota.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A BMW.
12. Who suggests hiding out until the war is over?
13. Where did the Hermit initially live?
(a) Mt. Pepper.
(b) Mt. Snow White.
(c) Mt. Tumbler.
(d) Mt. Mighty.
14. What is the country the man on the radio is talking about before the batteries go dead?
15. How long have Corrie and Ellie been friends?
(a) Since childhood.
(b) For 2 years.
(c) For 6 years.
(d) Since birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the chase, whose head begins to bleed?
2. Between what hours does Ellie say most hospital deaths occur?
3. Who senses that inaction is the enemy?
4. Whose house is bombed?
5. At what time do Homer, Ellie, and Robyn set out to go get Lee?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)