|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Hermit initially live?
(a) Mt. Mighty.
(b) Mt. Pepper.
(c) Mt. Snow White.
(d) Mt. Tumbler.
2. What is Ellie amazed at after her angry outburst?
(a) How sad their situation is.
(b) The intensity of her anger.
(c) The feeling of hopelessness.
(d) How stupid she is.
3. How long have Corrie and Ellie been friends?
(a) For 6 years.
(b) Since birth.
(c) Since childhood.
(d) For 2 years.
4. Whom does Ellie dream about?
5. How do the teens dispose of the BMW?
(a) They push it into the dam.
(b) They leave it at a dump.
(c) They total it.
(d) They push it into someone's garage.
6. Who thinks the group is no longer innocent?
7. Who plants a garden?
(a) Ellie, Fiona and Robyn.
(c) Homer and Lee.
(d) Ellie, Homer and Fiona.
8. What was the Hermit's wife's name?
(a) Imogen Mary Christie.
(b) Imogen Alexandra Christie.
(c) Imogen Sara Christie.
(d) Imogen Alice Christie.
9. Who almost shoots Ellie and Homer?
10. Whom does Ellie take to the Hermit's house?
11. Whom does Lee seem to be angry with?
12. Who suggests hiding out until the war is over?
13. Who locates the Hermit's hut?
14. How does Lee feel when Ellie kisses him?
(a) Surprised and angry.
(b) In love.
(c) Surprised and happy.
(d) Angry and sad.
15. Who is the wealthiest of the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does the group discover has been looted?
2. Who promises to look for Kevin's dog after the jet bombs Corrie's house?
3. Whose house is bombed?
4. Why did the Hermit move into solitude?
5. Who takes the first watch because he had the most sleep?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)