|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose thoughts on the cause of the war is somewhat accurate?
2. How long do Homer and Ellie wait for Robyn and Lee before they decide to check the house?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. During the chase, whose head begins to bleed?
4. What percent of the school thought that Chris was a genius?
(a) 100 percent.
(b) 40 percent.
(c) 19 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
5. What type of car does Chris' parents have?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Toyota.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Mercedes.
6. Who teaches Corrie how to use the radio to get stations from other countries?
7. Whom does Ellie say is musically inclined and writes poetry?
8. Who takes the first watch because he had the most sleep?
9. How do the teens dispose of the BMW?
(a) They push it into the dam.
(b) They total it.
(c) They push it into someone's garage.
(d) They leave it at a dump.
10. Why did the Hermit move into solitude?
(a) He killed his family.
(b) He was ostracized by society.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was lonely.
11. Whom does Ellie take to the Hermit's house?
12. How does Lee feel when Ellie kisses him?
(a) Angry and sad.
(b) In love.
(c) Surprised and angry.
(d) Surprised and happy.
13. How many people at the school believed Chris was a legend?
(a) 13 percent.
(b) 55 percent.
(c) 45 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
14. What do Homer, Robyn, and Ellie go to get Lee in?
(a) A car.
(b) The Land Rover.
(c) A construction vehicle.
(d) A bus.
15. How long does Ellie take to fully wake up?
(a) An hour.
(b) A half an hour.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hermit's real name?
2. At what time do Homer, Ellie, and Robyn set out to go get Lee?
3. Who believes the teens' situation is forcing them to grow up?
4. How does Ellie keep herself awake during the car ride?
5. Whose dog is spotted outside of Corrie's house?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)