|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer graffiti on a wall?
(a) Get Out of Our Country.
(b) Wogs Drool.
(c) Hogs Rule.
(d) Wogs Rule.
2. Whom do Corrie, Kevin and Ellie see at the meeting point?
(a) Homer and Fiona.
(b) Lee and Robyn.
(d) Lee, Robyn, Fiona, and Homer.
3. Who coaches the footy team?
(a) Mr. Hendersen.
(b) Mrs. Andersen.
(c) Mrs. Howell.
(d) Mr. Andersen.
4. Who finds a message at Corrie's house?
5. Who tells Ellie not to press on the horn as they approach Homer's house?
6. What is the one thing that Lee and Fiona have in common?
(a) They both like to read.
(b) They both love sports.
(c) They go to the same school.
(d) They both have green eyes.
7. Who do the teens think built the bridge in Hell?
(b) Early explorers.
(c) The Hermit.
8. Who suggests that the country has been invaded?
9. Where is the milk bar?
(a) Two blocks from Fiona's house.
(b) One block from Ellie's house.
(c) Three blocks from Homer's house.
(d) Three kilometers from Robyn's house.
10. How far is Homer's house from Ellie's?
(a) About 2 kilometers.
(b) Around 3 kilometers.
(c) About a kilometer and a half.
(d) About a kilometer.
11. Who has the idea to travel by bicycle?
12. Whom does Homer develop a crush on?
13. Who finds a snake hiding in a sleeping bag?
14. Who helps to console Ellie about the death of three soldiers?
15. Who initially suggests that the teens should split up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many working dogs do they find dead outside of Kevin's house?
2. Who reads the book "All Quiet on the Western Front?"
3. Who is most afraid of the insects on the way down to Hell?
4. Who is the only one who can keep up with Kevin?
5. When the teens leave Hell, what do they discover that keeps the path entrance to it hidden?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)