|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fiona's cat living?
(a) In her bathroom.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the air vents.
(d) In the rafters of her house.
2. Who coaches the footy team?
(a) Mr. Andersen.
(b) Mrs. Howell.
(c) Mr. Hendersen.
(d) Mrs. Andersen.
3. Who says the day the teens left Hell was the last happy day?
4. Who initially suggests that the teens should split up?
5. Who has "hearing like a bat?"
6. In Chapter 5, what does Robyn say about the camping trip?
(a) She wishes she'd invited her boyfriend.
(b) She isn't enjoying herself.
(c) She's ready to go home.
(d) She wants to prolong it.
7. Where do the teens stop on the way home?
(a) At a store.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At a pool.
(d) At a friend's house.
8. In what country is the camping trip?
(a) United States.
9. Why does Fiona start to yell when she is on the mission with Homer?
(a) She feels sick.
(b) She sees a spider.
(c) She sees civilians.
(d) She gets hurt.
10. What street do Homer and Fiona find to be a disaster area?
(a) Honey Street.
(b) Maldon Avenue.
(c) Barker Street.
(d) Jubilee Street.
11. Who begins to clean when situations become very emotional?
12. How many working dogs do they find dead outside of Kevin's house?
13. What does Homer graffiti on a wall?
(a) Wogs Rule.
(b) Wogs Drool.
(c) Hogs Rule.
(d) Get Out of Our Country.
14. How far is Homer's house from Ellie's?
(a) Around 3 kilometers.
(b) About a kilometer.
(c) About a kilometer and a half.
(d) About 2 kilometers.
15. Who do the teens think built the bridge in Hell?
(b) The Hermit.
(c) Early explorers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eats two-minute noodles for the first time?
2. What does the sign on the window of Tozer's say?
3. What time does Ellie plan to leave for the trip?
4. What is one of Ellie's favorite places?
5. When is the Wirrawee show?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)