|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the bridge on the way down into Hell?
2. In what country is the camping trip?
(a) United States.
3. Where do Corrie and Ellie plan to go camping?
(a) Heaven's Cove.
(b) Sunny Hill.
(c) Swimmer's Hole.
(d) Tailor's Stitch.
4. What street do Homer and Fiona find to be a disaster area?
(a) Maldon Avenue.
(b) Honey Street.
(c) Barker Street.
(d) Jubilee Street.
5. Who usually wouldn't be trusted to hand out books at school?
6. What is behind the milk bar?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A park.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) Dead bodies.
7. In Chapter 5, what game do the teens play?
(a) Hide and Seek.
(b) Truth or Dare.
(c) Spin the Bottle.
(d) True Confessions.
8. Who is most afraid of the insects on the way down to Hell?
9. What does Homer graffiti on a wall?
(a) Wogs Drool.
(b) Get Out of Our Country.
(c) Hogs Rule.
(d) Wogs Rule.
10. Whom do Corrie, Kevin and Ellie see at the meeting point?
(a) Lee, Robyn, Fiona, and Homer.
(b) Homer and Fiona.
(d) Lee and Robyn.
11. Where is the milk bar?
(a) Three blocks from Homer's house.
(b) Two blocks from Fiona's house.
(c) One block from Ellie's house.
(d) Three kilometers from Robyn's house.
12. Who calls Ellie a "stupid dumb obstinate slagheap?"
13. Who eats two-minute noodles for the first time?
14. Who do the teens think built the bridge in Hell?
(a) Early explorers.
(d) The Hermit.
15. Who suggests sleeping in the shearer's quarters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the dogs does Ellie find alive?
2. Who has the idea to travel by bicycle?
3. Who initially suggests that the teens should split up?
4. When the teens leave Hell, what do they discover that keeps the path entrance to it hidden?
5. Where does Ellie want to camp?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)