|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the idea to travel by bicycle?
2. What does the sign on the window of Tozer's say?
(a) Thieves Are Not Welcome.
(b) We're Closed.
(c) We're Open.
(d) Shoplifters Will Be Prosecuted.
3. When is the Wirrawee show?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Commemoration Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Eve.
4. Who coaches the footy team?
(a) Mrs. Andersen.
(b) Mr. Hendersen.
(c) Mr. Andersen.
(d) Mrs. Howell.
5. Who has "hearing like a bat?"
6. What is behind the milk bar?
(a) A park.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) Dead bodies.
7. In Chapter 5, what do the teens say they are going to do?
(a) Take pictures of Hell..
(b) Climb up to the Land Rover.
(c) Call their parents on cell phones.
(d) Go fishing.
8. Who does Ellie say invented the game "Greek Roulette?"
9. Who suggests that the country has been invaded?
10. What time does Ellie plan to leave for the trip?
(a) 10:00 A.M.
(b) 7:00 A.M.
(c) 8:00 A.M.
(d) 10:30 A.M.
11. Who eats two-minute noodles for the first time?
12. Who surprises Homer by knowing that the boys' toilets have little yellow "balls" in them?
13. Why does Ellie quit playing the game?
(a) Corrie stops playing.
(b) Homer cheats.
(c) She doesn't want to answer questions about Steve.
(d) It is her least favorite game.
14. When the teens leave Hell, what do they discover that keeps the path entrance to it hidden?
(a) Trees that are nearly touching.
(b) A huge boulder.
(c) A rocky area and a tree split into several forks.
(d) A series of shrubs.
15. Where does Ellie want to camp?
(b) In an RV.
(c) At the base of a volcano.
(d) Near the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the group write down what is happening?
2. Who seems sure that everyone's parents are okay?
3. In what country is the camping trip?
4. Who is startled by Fiona's cat?
5. Who is the only one who can keep up with Kevin?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)