Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 through 5
1. Why does the group write down what is happening?
As a way of preserving its history.
2. Who is chosen to write down everything that happens?
3. In what month is the camping trip?
4. In what country is the camping trip?
5. Where do Corrie and Ellie plan to go camping?
6. Where does Ellie want to camp?
7. What are the small cliffs leading down into Hell called?
8. Why didn't they invite Elliot on the camping trip?
Because he is too lazy.
9. Who is uncomfortable with silence?
10. How does Ellie initially view Robyn?
Quiet and serious.
11. What is the one thing that Lee and Fiona have in common?
They go to the same school.
12. Who does Ellie say invented the game "Greek Roulette?"
This section contains 1,913 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)