|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people at the school believed Chris was a legend?
(a) 13 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 45 percent.
(d) 55 percent.
2. What type of car does Chris' parents have?
(a) A Toyota.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Mercedes.
3. Who suggests burying all of the valuables?
4. Who initially suggests that the teens should split up?
5. How does Ellie keep herself awake during the car ride?
(a) By singing very loudly.
(b) By eating.
(c) By drinking cold water.
(d) By dabbing her eyelids with spit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the teens hear an explosion?
2. Who finds a message at Corrie's house?
3. What percent of the school thought that Chris was a genius?
4. Who eats two-minute noodles for the first time?
5. Whom does Homer develop a crush on?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)