|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most afraid of the insects on the way down to Hell?
2. What is one of Ellie's favorite places?
(a) Mt. Martin.
(b) Cobbler's Bay.
(d) Tailor's Stitch.
3. In what country is the camping trip?
(a) United States.
4. Who do the teens think built the bridge in Hell?
(a) Early explorers.
(d) The Hermit.
5. In Chapter 4, what do the teens spend most of the day doing?
(a) Napping and being lazy.
(b) Searching for the Hermit's home.
(c) Foraging for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the small cliffs leading down into Hell called?
2. Who is chosen to write down everything that happens?
3. Who is impatient to get home when the teens leave Hell?
4. Who looks in the creek for gold?
5. Why does the group write down what is happening?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)