|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatpers 17 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprises Homer by knowing that the boys' toilets have little yellow "balls" in them?
2. What plants does Ellie find outside of the Hermit's house?
(a) Bleeding hearts.
(b) Mint and roses.
(c) Roses and daisies.
(d) Mint and daisies.
3. How big is the opening near the creek?
(a) About the size of a hockey field.
(b) About the size of a grocery store parking lot.
(c) Just large enough for the seven teens.
(d) About 50 feet long and 10 feet wide.
4. Who suggests sleeping in the shearer's quarters?
5. Who suggests burying all of the valuables?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds a snake hiding in a sleeping bag?
2. Who states that Homer is hopeless?
3. What did Ellie eat from the cans in the Fleet's pantry?
4. How long do Homer and Ellie wait for Robyn and Lee before they decide to check the house?
5. Who do the teens think built the bridge in Hell?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)