|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ellie sees movement in Robyn's house, who thinks it's a cat?
2. How do the teens dispose of the BMW?
(a) They leave it at a dump.
(b) They push it into the dam.
(c) They total it.
(d) They push it into someone's garage.
3. Who is chosen to write down everything that happens?
(d) Hell's Hermit.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Robyn say about the camping trip?
(a) She's ready to go home.
(b) She wishes she'd invited her boyfriend.
(c) She wants to prolong it.
(d) She isn't enjoying herself.
5. Who says the day the teens left Hell was the last happy day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds a message at Corrie's house?
2. What kind of car does Homer drive to meet Robyn, Lee, and Ellie.
3. Where does Ellie want to camp?
4. In Chapter 5, what game do the teens play?
5. In what month is the camping trip?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)