Chapters 1 through 5
1. Why does the group write down what is happening?
(a) To sell its story to the newspaper.
(b) To sell its story to the television news.
(c) As a way of preserving its history.
(d) To write a book.
2. Who is chosen to write down everything that happens?
(a) Hell's Hermit.
3. In what month is the camping trip?
4. In what country is the camping trip?
(b) United States.
5. Where do Corrie and Ellie plan to go camping?
(a) Tailor's Stitch.
(b) Heaven's Cove.
(c) Sunny Hill.
(d) Swimmer's Hole.
6. Where does Ellie want to camp?
(a) At the base of a volcano.
(c) Near the river.
(d) In an RV.
7. What are the small cliffs leading down into Hell called?
(a) Bridge to Hell.
(b) Cliffs of Satan.
(c) Satan's Steps.
(d) Hell's Steps.
8. Why didn't they invite Elliot on the camping trip?
(a) Because he got arrested.
(b) Because he smells.
(c) Because he is grounded.
(d) Because he is too lazy.
This section contains 3,039 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)