Chapters 1 through 5
• The teens choose Ellie to document their history.
• Corrie, Ellie's friend, comes up with the idea to take a camping trip.
• Ellie and Corrie invite Homer, Lee, Robyn, Fiona, and Kevin to go camping with them.
• The teens plan on driving down to Tailor's Stitch to go camping, but then Ellie decides to go camping in Hell.
• Ellie's father forces her to promise that she will be the only one to drive the car on the way to Hell.
• The teens find that the only way into Hell is a series of dangerous cliffs called Satan's Steps.
• Robyn finds a bridge that makes it easier to get into the camping ground.
• The group speculates about the Hermit who is rumored to have lived in Hell.
• When the teens get to an open area, they decide to set up camp.
• Fiona eats a dinner of two-minute noodles...
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)